Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

1. Royal Ocean

2. DBM1

3. Death Star

4. Happiness

5. DBM2

6. New Album

That's 6 LP's

You can count on the new album still being heavier than Happiness, especially with Jon Mess on it.

I just felt like that entire style and flow of the album wasn't "Dance Gavin Dance." I've been a fan since the beginning. All of the people saying, "Happiness was the best album" (that I know in person) say that because that was their first album. They think Kurt is God. I think he was phenomenal on Death Star, but I just couldn't get into Happiness at all. I really hope Tillian can hold his own and make the album something special. Jon Mess is amazing though. Lol. Love that guy. 

I really enjoy their music and DBM 1 was super influential to me back in the day. But Johnny Criag is a scum bag.

Literally everytime I've seen them with Johnny they were absolute shit... The guy is the scum of the earth and I hate to support him but I love this fucking band. I bought the Royal Ocean cd when they pressed it themselves and it was limited to 150. I've been with these dudes forever and u plan to continue to follow them... But that dude is a complete douche bag and I wouldn't piss on him if he were engulfed in flames...

Super stoked about this. The artwork for the new album is done by Mattias again and is posted on the first page of this thread somewhere. The new song/lyric video should come out tomorrow or by the end of the week. I'm assuming preorder info will come out with it. And the new album will be out before November. Talked to Tilian about that one.

My 2nd favorite band. So excited for this boxset. I appreciate every album they've done, none of this "I only like Jonny/Kurt" shit. Each album was great in what they were going for. "Happiness" was more of a melodic/funk vibe with Kurt and then when Jonny came back they wanted DBM2 but with Jonny's new style. Each album has been great. So excited for this.

Super stoked about this. The artwork for the new album is done by Mattias again and is posted on the first page of this thread somewhere. The new song/lyric video should come out tomorrow or by the end of the week. I'm assuming preorder info will come out with it. And the new album will be out before November. Talked to Tilian about that one.

My 2nd favorite band. So excited for this boxset. I appreciate every album they've done, none of this "I only like Jonny/Kurt" shit. Each album was great in what they were going for. "Happiness" was more of a melodic/funk vibe with Kurt and then when Jonny came back they wanted DBM2 but with Jonny's new style. Each album has been great. So excited for this.

I wish more DGD fans had your same attitude. I feel the same way. Every record they've put out has its own distinct identity. They've never made the same album twice.

I enjoy supporting these guys. They're not afraid to splice genres together, and on a personal level, they are really cool humble dudes in their mid 20's just passionate about music.

6 records in 8 years, that's a hell of a run.