PO: Nirvana - In Utero (3LP 20th Anniversary)

How is this milking anything exactly? As far as vinyl goes, this album has been in and out of print for the last twenty years, and the CD has remained exactly the same. This is the first real reissue of this album, and all they're doing is compiling all the recordings from that era in one package, which makes sense for a band like Nirvana whose influence was massive, but whose discography spans only 3 albums.

So what exactly are on the two other discs?

the album is spread out over two slabs @ 45rpm and the third slab is b-sides, bonus tracks etc remastered. i heard about the 70 tracks too, but not sure if they could fit them on one record..... :lol:

i guess we'll also get a massive CD boxset with all those extra jams.

The only 2 songs that are different  on the "Albini" mix are Heart-Shaped Box and All Apologies. They do sound a little different. I have the original (clear), the ORG (color), and the Albini mix version of In Utero. Will be nice to get Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol... on vinyl.

I dunno if they'll put You Know You're Right on there, but that would be pretty nice.

There wasn't too much left. Marigold and Most Vagina? The other b-sides were live songs if I remember right. Those were the only singles I remember off that record.

Prob the Pachyderm sessions are going to be on there. 

I hope it's not 45rpm. I'm not a fan of that nonsense. 

Did ppl actually buy that Insesticide 200g 45rpm RSD release for 50 bucks?

I would like to compare an original Nevermind to the MSFL one to the anniversary to the ORG one...but I'm not going to be shelling out the cash for an OG or MSFL so I won't be doing that anytime soon...