Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Yeah I'm not taking it seriously. But after multiple e-mails (some unsolicited) assuring me that I'm getting the red version and a friend who spoke with someone from MRS on the phone, I'd have to be pretty pessimistic to assume I'm getting a black copy.

Also throw in that the pre order for what was listed and described as the limited, hand numbered red edition had a different item number altogether on MRS than the current pre order they have up that has no mention of it being hand numbered or limited.

Totally not the case but could you imagine if these for some reason were mispressed with the plates for Deja instead and it's all a big joke and brand new is behind it and a few thousand lucky people will actually get copies of Deja instead of TDAGARIM that will instantly shoot up on eBay quicker than you can say "daisy"

Totally not the case but could you imagine if these for some reason were mispressed with the plates for Deja instead and it's all a big joke and brand new is behind it and a few thousand lucky people will actually get copies of Deja instead of TDAGARIM that will instantly shoot up on eBay quicker than you can say "daisy"

i mean, i can imagine a lot of things.

And then Kate Upton walks in my apartment and has sex with me. Cus we're talking about things that are totally possible and not pipe dream conjectures.

If any of you just unloaded your OG presses of this album on eBay and/or want something to blow your cash on to tide you over till your MoV pressing arrives, I just listed Brand New's 1st demo in the For Sale section of the forum.

I hear if you play it backwards you can hear Jesse whispering something about a bunch of dollar bills and lyric sheets but you'll have to buy it to find out for sure. Figured a good bunch of you would be interested.

Edit: scratch that brah it's been sold

• 2 weeks later...