Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

First: Just an opinion by U. which doesn't matter. null and void

Second: Most people that say they aren't mad/angry actually are. for example the famous "im not drunk"

Third/Fourth: i figured u didn't have a red copy and the rest which is probaly a lie, but if its true enjoy wasting life for nothing.  really hope your education works out and you can really discover who you are and who your meant to be.

let me point out some flaws in your logic:

1. comparing the "i'm not drunk" scenario to the "i'm not angry".  this is like saying that all brand new fans are assholes because you are an asshole.  oh.  andy is a stand up fellow.  you're a dried pube in the corner of a rest-stop bathroom.

2.  that last part - what is its relevance?  you're arguing with a logical fallacy.  a red herring ( yes, it's worth a lot more than a black herring).

anyways, do what ya want with yer record.  we all just want you to sell it to us at face value cause we got fucked over with split seams or slow internet connections.

This thread never gets old.

Also, agua, I managed to track down a red from SRC (No 610 arrived today) and had previously ordered a red from banquet. I am planning on canceling my banquet order but if you still need a copy on red and want to get it from me for cost plus shipping it's yours. I think because of the currency conversion it's pretty pricey though. Let me know.

This sounds massive on the turntable! Been spinning this non stop.

I guess in retrospect, I'd rather have a records that sounds huge on my turntable and flimsy inserts rather than a bad mastered copy and a gatefold jacket

This thread never gets old.

Also, agua, I managed to track down a red from SRC (No 610 arrived today) and had previously ordered a red from banquet. I am planning on canceling my banquet order but if you still need a copy on red and want to get it from me for cost plus shipping it's yours. I think because of the currency conversion it's pretty pricey though. Let me know.

If aqua doesnt end up needing it please let me know. I'd appreciate it.