Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I just saw them last night. No vinyl whatsoever.

Ah, bummer.  I'm seeing them tonight and was hoping to pick a record up.  I hope they at least have a cool poster or something.  I don't quite fit into my shirt I got back in 2007 when I saw them with Thrice and Mewithoutyou... may be time to replace that haha.

Ah, bummer.  I'm seeing them tonight and was hoping to pick a record up.  I hope they at least have a cool poster or something.  I don't quite fit into my shirt I got back in 2007 when I saw them with Thrice and Mewithoutyou... may be time to replace that haha.

I'll definitely be scoping out a cool shirt tonight.

They had no posters either! They had four shirt designs, none of which I was that crazy about. 25 bucks a shirt too fyi. For a band of their stature, their merch is pretty disappointing.

It would be awesome if this was some indication that a new album is already planned called Electricity Is Dangerous. Even better if they sounded like a version of themselves that would fit with 80/90s Touch and Go releases (it's a stretch my mind is making for some reason, sure would piss off a lot of fans too).

I still have a copy of MOV - TDAGARIM red marble (sealed and unplayed). Looking to trade or sell at cost.

If it is not sold in the next 7 days, i will be donating it to my local Oxfam music store.

Thanks.

If you're just going to donate it anyway, I'll take it for $20 ppd.

Why wont this thread die.

Because people keep bumping it...

• 2 weeks later...