Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I got a shipping confirmation on Friday, but the tracking hasn't updated since then. Did this happen to anyone else?

Me too. It worried me also since i thought i saw it pending on my card but now it's not there. Paypal said i paid it so maybe i had paypal funds. Hope it didnt get cancelled on me.

Me too. It worried me also since i thought i saw it pending on my card but now it's not there. Paypal said i paid it so maybe i had paypal funds. Hope it didnt get cancelled on me.

If you ordered from Triple Crown I wouldn't worry cause they are pretty on top of their shit. If you ordered from SRC.... They can be up in the air. I've had hit or miss experiences with them.

If you ordered from Triple Crown I wouldn't worry cause they are pretty on top of their shit. If you ordered from SRC.... They can be up in the air. I've had hit or miss experiences with them.

Man i hope so. I messaged triple crown to see if everything is good. No reply yet. Sucks if i missed out on seafoam. 

Been looking through some of those Devil ebay auctions and the amount of canceled bids due to no-pay, less than 1 month active members being preemptively fished out is entertaining.  Something about pop punk vinyl really attracts the mentally disturbed/desperate.  The 99 cent auction I shared earlier went from $30 down to $12 after a doofus got blocked.

I ordered The Dear Hunter bundle and it arrived to my place in about 3 days. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation either. But solid packaging.

interesting. i wonder if once its changed from "authorized" to "processed" it means its shipped. even if there is no notification or tracking.

Remember when you had to send a check and a mail order catalogue in the physical mail to Epitaph and wait 4-6 weeks before you'd get Offspring's Smash CD in the mail? Entire cities would crumble underneath the weight of our micro-managing, impatient teeth gnashing.

Remember when you had to send a check and a mail order catalogue in the physical mail to Epitaph and wait 4-6 weeks before you'd get Offspring's Smash CD in the mail? Entire cities would crumble underneath the weight of our micro-managing, impatient teeth gnashing.

Yeah, I'm not sure why everyone is getting so bent out of shape after waiting 3 or 4 days. I ordered stuff from Australia, no tracking, it's been almost two weeks. Shit gets to you when it gets to you, and as long as it isn't horrifically damaged/doesn't take over a month or two, that should be that.

Yeah, I'm not sure why everyone is getting so bent out of shape after waiting 3 or 4 days. I ordered stuff from Australia, no tracking, it's been almost two weeks. Shit gets to you when it gets to you, and as long as it isn't horrifically damaged/doesn't take over a month or two, that should be that.

I dont care how long i wait. i just don't want it cancelled. 

Question: I asked Merch Direct if their black copies were on standard weight or 180 gram and they confirmed that their copies are standard weight not 180 gram like the sea foam.  I also asked Interpunk what color copies they are getting and they said they are getting black 180 gram copies.  Both places were super helpful and quick to respond, but I don't know that my question is completely answered.  Does anyone know the pressing amount for 180 gram black and if they are from Triple Crown?