Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Question: I asked Merch Direct if their black copies were on standard weight or 180 gram and they confirmed that their copies are standard weight not 180 gram like the sea foam.  I also asked Interpunk what color copies they are getting and they said they are getting black 180 gram copies.  Both places were super helpful and quick to respond, but I don't know that my question is completely answered.  Does anyone know the pressing amount for 180 gram black and if they are from Triple Crown?

It seems most reasonable that Merch Direct would be right about their pressing and Interpunk might be wrong.  Is there a precedent for having two different black pressings and the third party retail version being the heavier version?

This is what I was thinking as well.  I had heard of two different weight pressings of black, such as NOFX's Self Entitled but was not sure if this was the case here.  It does seem odd that Interpunk would have the 180 gram and not Merch Direct, but Interpunk said they believed they were getting 180 gram but also that it was not an exclusive. Competing sets of information.

My status said "shipped" three days ago, but when I go to track it it shows nothing...meh.

Same.... :\ Well mine actually just says Usps shipping label created : Bay Shore, NY 11706 and priority mail 1-day, but nothing else and I'm in NYC so I should have had it by now. It seems they have printed labels out and just haven't shipped them for some despite the tracking #'s

Same.... :\ Well mine actually just says Usps shipping label created : Bay Shore, NY 11706 and priority mail 1-day, but nothing else and I'm in NYC so I should have had it by now. It seems they have printed labels out and just haven't shipped them for some despite the tracking #'s

I honestly wish I wouldn't be sent a tracking number until the package is actually given to the post office.

Got the seafoam in today, miles better than the MOV pressing in pretty much every sense, sounds excellent, proper packaging and matte finish. A+ job Triple Crown

Do you know/think if it sounds better than the previous TC press? I have a white copy already, but if this for whatever reason sounds better, then maybe I'll hunt for a copy

I am thinking of throwing up my sea foam on eBay for .99 cents and seeing what happens. How do you prevent some bozo from putting in a last second bid and never paying? There seems to be a network of doofus kids who bid on vinyl using multiple accounts and muck up auctions for fun and don't pay. My eBay experience is limited to selling non-hype records that nice people buy for $18 without a hitch.

I am thinking of throwing up my sea foam on eBay for .99 cents and seeing what happens. How do you prevent some bozo from putting in a last second bid and never paying? There seems to be a network of doofus kids who bid on vinyl using multiple accounts and muck up auctions for fun and don't pay. My eBay experience is limited to selling non-hype records that nice people buy for $18 without a hitch.

Let me know when your listing goes up so I can bid and not pay.

Don't sell Brand New vinyl.... #simple