Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I don't get the whole bidding up and not paying for flipped records thing. I mean, I do, but it requires adopting the mindset of a petulant 5 year old who knocks his brother's ice cream cone onto the ground because he didn't get one. Don't hate the player, hate the fandom. This record is still in print, no one is getting hurt except nerds.

I just ordered a black, and if it sounds as good as my red TC first press, I'll be offloading the latter. Shoot me an offer if that's your thing.

Got the seafoam in today, miles better than the MOV pressing in pretty much every sense, sounds excellent, proper packaging and matte finish. A+ job Triple Crown

Did TC do an entire new mastering job for the seafoam variant then? Because the newer MOV press blew away the older TC in terms of sound quality. 

Now, if you care more about the placement of the sticker on your cover/sleeve, well... TC might be a better bet.

Did TC do an entire new mastering job for the seafoam variant then? Because the newer MOV press blew away the older TC in terms of sound quality.

Now, if you care more about the placement of the sticker on your cover/sleeve, well... TC might be a better bet.

It's also a gatefold and doesn't have a worn spot on Luca that makes it skip.

As for TC doing a new mastering I do not know.

The weight should have a negligible effect. At best, a heavier weight should help stop any potential noise or hum from a direct drive turntable motor from being picked up by the needle but technically I don't think heavier vinyl does much in the way of general fidelity. I've heard arguments on both sides though.

If your tracking hasn't updated it means it either hasn't gone out yet, or went out yesterday. I finally decided to email them today because it's been a full week since I ordered and it still only said the sticker had been printed. The gal who responded told me it actually went out yesterday...

I just got one e-mail saying my order had been shipped and then another email from paypal with a full refund.  Now there are two different orders on the merchdirect page, one says "complete" and the other says "reversed".

i got the same thing. partial refund though. i ordered 3. and now the page says you cant order more than 2. i am almost positive it didnt say that when i placed my order.

Did you order the sea foam or the black?

Seafoam. Placed my order at 9:30 on the 6th.

Sent a slightly angry email to Merch Direct asking why their system would let people ordering after me get theirs but they haven't responded. I will continue not spending any money at Merch Direct but this time it'll be on purpose.