Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

So did people confirm that the sticker is actually on the record sleeve or was this all based on speculation?

All pretty much speculation at this point. Some pretty clear pictures have been posted that don't involve shrink wrap or a poly sleeve and the sticker (if it is a sticker) appears to either be applied directly onto the cover or is printed into the graphic. SRC is getting their copies today and will settle this once they receive them.

ok anyone have a cliff notes version as to where this will be available?....or can the OP edit his original post with the relevant information. Don't really have time to go through 110 pages of people complaining about stickers to find out where to buy what pressing.

Ok. So recordshopx.com was the first place to put this up, as mentioned in the optional post. They claimed to have a limited red version /666, that they now say is sold out. They still have black vinyl copies for sale.

Shopradiocast.com had exclusive copies on clear vinyl, limited to 2500. These are also now sold out, but they are still selling copies on black vinyl.

Amazon.de had copies claiming to be the red vinyl version. Many on here ordered this version. I believe that this is now unavailable to order. Seems as though the validity of the claim that these will actually be on red, is questionable.

Soundstagedirect.com has this available, also saying they have red copies.

Amazon.com now has this available, though expensive. Currently $50. Description says red vinyl as well.

So, it sounds as if you want this, plan on being happy with black. Looks as though probably 10,000 copies were sold claiming to be red with only 666 available. Should be interesting around here when these actually start arriving.

When I first pre-ordered from SRC they told me they had red and clear versions available. As soon as I got the update of the repress I ordered the same day. I knew they advertised for red and  I haven't been following all 110 pages of this thread but now it seems like SRC never had any copies of red at all? I went and checked out my confirmation and it never states color as it did before, just a date. So I checked the feedback on the page devil and god page its self and it only says clear (sold out) and black which is still available. Then I scrolled through the comments and found this from someone who actually called SRC directly (so they say)

"So I just called and talked to someone. The guy told me they got 0 black copies in and maybe 200 red copies. The red ones sold out in minutes. Anyone else who ordered is getting clear. You won't get an email or anything telling you what you're getting. You'd have to call and ask. Also, if you ask for your money back, there's a 3% fee, which doesn't make sense since it was false advertising. It said a color wasn't guaranteed (between black and red... no mention of clear). It's not that big of a deal. I got 2 copies, taking the chance that I MIGHT get a red and a black, but why would I want 2 copies if I KNOW for a fact that I'm only getting 1 color (clear). Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to turn around and sell this $40 LP for $150 or more in a few months on eBay, but that was never my intent. I was just trying to get a copy of each color pressing of this album. I own every color that's been released so far (except missing out on this red one...). It's my favorite album, so I wanted to collect all of the versions of it."

So I'm not sure what to believe. I guess just wait and see. Either way I'm excited to get it in and see what actually came of this whole 110 page thread. 

When I first pre-ordered from SRC they told me they had red and clear versions available. As soon as I got the update of the repress I ordered the same day. I knew they advertised for red and  I haven't been following all 110 pages of this thread but now it seems like SRC never had any copies of red at all? I went and checked out my confirmation and it never states color as it did before, just a date. So I checked the feedback on the page devil and god page its self and it only says clear (sold out) and black which is still available. Then I scrolled through the comments and found this from someone who actually called SRC directly (so they say)

"So I just called and talked to someone. The guy told me they got 0 black copies in and maybe 200 red copies. The red ones sold out in minutes. Anyone else who ordered is getting clear. You won't get an email or anything telling you what you're getting. You'd have to call and ask. Also, if you ask for your money back, there's a 3% fee, which doesn't make sense since it was false advertising. It said a color wasn't guaranteed (between black and red... no mention of clear). It's not that big of a deal. I got 2 copies, taking the chance that I MIGHT get a red and a black, but why would I want 2 copies if I KNOW for a fact that I'm only getting 1 color (clear). Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to turn around and sell this $40 LP for $150 or more in a few months on eBay, but that was never my intent. I was just trying to get a copy of each color pressing of this album. I own every color that's been released so far (except missing out on this red one...). It's my favorite album, so I wanted to collect all of the versions of it."

So I'm not sure what to believe. I guess just wait and see. Either way I'm excited to get it in and see what actually came of this whole 110 page thread. 

My summary is only the things I remember, no where near comprehensive. There has been a lot of different reports, most with conflicting information. I will believe this record is actually being repressed when it is delivered to my door. I expect that I will be happy with the black copy I receive, not the red copy that I, and it seems everyone else, was promised.

My summary is only the things I remember, no where near comprehensive. There has been a lot of different reports, most with conflicting information. I will believe this record is actually being repressed when it is delivered to my door. I expect that I will be happy with the black copy I receive, not the red copy that I, and it seems everyone else, was promised.

At this point, I don't really care what variant I get. I didn't purchase it with the intent of selling it anyway. So as long as I get a copy and it actually sounds decent (unlike some of their records that are known to sound crappy) I'll be happy. At this point nobody knows anything it seems like. For all we know, there could have been a delay at the plant and no one is getting anything for another 6 months. haha

At this point, I don't really care what variant I get. I didn't purchase it with the intent of selling it anyway. So as long as I get a copy and it actually sounds decent (unlike some of their records that are known to sound crappy) I'll be happy. At this point nobody knows anything it seems like. For all we know, there could have been a delay at the plant and no one is getting anything for another 6 months. haha

Seeing as how SRC stated that their tracking info places arrival of said records today, I don't think there will be a delay. This is all based on SRC's information, though...

Ok. So recordshopx.com was the first place to put this up, as mentioned in the optional post. They claimed to have a limited red version /666, that they now say is sold out. They still have black vinyl copies for sale.

Shopradiocast.com had exclusive copies on clear vinyl, limited to 2500. These are also now sold out, but they are still selling copies on black vinyl.

Amazon.de had copies claiming to be the red vinyl version. Many on here ordered this version. I believe that this is now unavailable to order. Seems as though the validity of the claim that these will actually be on red, is questionable.

Soundstagedirect.com has this available, also saying they have red copies.

Amazon.com now has this available, though expensive. Currently $50. Description says red vinyl as well.

So, it sounds as if you want this, plan on being happy with black. Looks as though probably 10,000 copies were sold claiming to be red with only 666 available. Should be interesting around here when these actually start arriving.

You are a good man (or woman). Thanks!

Why is it than Brand New fans always seem to have inflated sense of entitlement?

Reading that comment that robabank posted from SRC's page is point enough. Comes across as a kid having a temper tantrum in the middle of Target b/c mommy won't let him have that Spider-man action figure.