Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

apparently brand new has nothing to do with this: http://littlefooted.tumblr.com/post/60680529532

ben is close with the band, so i trust what he says

but i need my brand new vinylz!!!!!!1111111 XD

Edit: I love how I can't type "vinyl(s)" in here without it being automatically corrected

As far as 'don't buy this because it doesn't support the band'...

If the band would press more copies in the first place I wouldn't give a fuck about some random un-confirmed or announced European re-press.

but i need my brand new vinylz!!!!!!1111111 XD

Edit: I love how I can't type "vinyl" in here without it being automatically corrected

not saying people should or shouldn't buy this, just letting people know. i preordered it (but i admit, i do feel a bit guilty since i already have a copy)

I don't understand the idea of a band getting mad when someone presses something without their consent when they sold the rights to it to begin with. Got a problem with someone owning your material? Put it in the contract.

This.  I also don't understand why a band, which creates music with the intent of it being heard by people, would be upset that a demand exists for their product.

Have you followed Brand New at all?

I've listened to them since high school when Your Favorite Weapon came out.  I do not however give a shit about any of their personal lives or opinions on the world, so no I am unfamiliar with how they feel about music.  If they have some sort of opposite world stance where they don't want people to hear their music then they should stop releasing it and just go on with sniffing their own farts.