Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Anyone know the pressing info on MCR I Brought You My Bullets?

I don't remember exactly, there's a lot.

Any blink/BCR updates?

Enema of the State and Dude Ranch could be any day now. Literally just waiting for the label to let me know they are done and shipping. Could be today, could be in 6 months. I really thought they'd be done by now.

Box Car is still probably a ways off considering how long it's taking on these Blink represses. It's hard to say with this stuff. I submit the order and then just wait.

I don't remember exactly, there's a lot.

Enema of the State and Dude Ranch could be any day now. Literally just waiting for the label to let me know they are done and shipping. Could be today, could be in 6 months. I really thought they'd be done by now.

Box Car is still probably a ways off considering how long it's taking on these Blink represses. It's hard to say with this stuff. I submit the order and then just wait.

Wait faster then : p <3

Seriously though, thanks for your work and dealing with our shit

Also, placed orders on a repress of Infinity on High on a new color of vinyl at the same time as Box Car. Again, no idea when that might actually be out but it's being worked on. Oh...and a repress on a new color of vinyl for Thrice - Artists in the Ambulance as well.

Lots of other stuff in the works but those are a coupe I can actually talk about.

Also, placed orders on a repress of Infinity on High on a new color of vinyl at the same time as Box Car. Again, no idea when that might actually be out but it's being worked on. Oh...and a repress on a new color of vinyl for Thrice - Artists in the Ambulance as well.

Lots of other stuff in the works but those are a coupe I can actually talk about.

I wish Epitaph would go through with a color version of Even If It Kills Me from Motion City Soundtrack.