Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy?

Guest crazybeats

i can't even begin to fathom what he's like on the upper deck forums.

YOU'RE ONLY A TRUE FAN IF YOU ONLY BUY INDIVIDUAL CARDS TO GET YOUR FAVORITE GUYS. BUYING WHOLE PACKS IS A GIMMICK YOU SHEEP!

And what would the intention be to DELIBERATELY tell customers that a release is limited, probably hand numbered or has different colour varients? I know what the reason, I know it's for people to collect and stick them on a shelf or in a box never to be opened. It's so those people can say oh no, i need to be 3 copies so i have one of each colour. I must spend my money on those pieces of PVC plastic, my life cannot be complete without them. I know the reason for it but I want you to tell me why you think it is done because IMO and it's not just my opinion, lots of labels do this, we don't need varients, we don't need hand numbering, we don't need to be told how many copies are pressed. It's all done to make money, a short term profit. The last intention is to give the listener any kind of real quality product, they aren't real music labels. They're just there to make a quick buck.

your lack of knowledge is astounding. or you're trolling. but if you are trolling, thanks for keeping up appearances. it makes for a interesting read. 

I have a lot of records. They make great coasters, record bowels, and clocks. Why anyone would buy these things to listen to is beyond me.

A friend of mine from California said he got me a Bubba Sparxxx LP a while ago (presumably as a joke?) and wants to send it to me but every time he brings up his "gift" I say "you mean the bowl for my fruity pebbles right?" I think he's afraid to send it. I don't know why, it'll probably go pretty well with the other records I eat off of.