Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Just picked up $50 worth of stuffs.

Since USPS went mental with their postage prices, these guys are by far the cheapest I've seen to ship stuff to Europe.

I bought 4 records from Oldies, and the postage was LESS than what I paid to get 1 record shipped from Blue Collar Distro.

Just got fully refunded for the first order I placed. A bunch of Braid LPs and a Broadway Calls LP. My second order shipped last week and I still haven't received any refund from it, so I'm assuming I'll get it all. Really hope at least a few from my third and final order ship, but I'm not feeling too optimistic.

I order my items on the 11th, should I be worried that I hadn't heard anything?

Shipping to Canada is super-slow and you don't know if your order is totally filled until it arrives. But I continue to use them 'cause the prices are great.

Oldies is not the place to get stuff fast.  It's the place to get stuff cheap.  You should only be worried if you need the records today or tomorrow.  Stuff eventually arrives and they don't charge you for stuff that doesn't arrive.

When does this sale end? When the stuff is gone?

Everything that says "Only ___ in stock, no restock" will be at that price until it sells out, and Oldies won't be getting any more in. This is the majority of what's on sale, but there are some records that were on sale to clear out stock but are getting restocked at regular price. If you have doubts, you could email them and see if they'll be restocking a certain record.

recap: Order paced Monday 11/11, paid with PayPal, received 3 of 8.

Called today: the 5 not shipped are on back-order (I guess there is some letter code on the invoice near the item to say if its canceled or backorder) but mine are all backordered. They have 14 business days from the INVOICE DATE (11/13 for me) to find them and yes they ship them out at no extra charge in as many packages needed. If not found in 14 days it will be automatically refunded to my paypal.

hope that helps any of you...

P.S. jonrawks how are Domino's vinyl prices

After they realized they were packing stuff out of order did they go back and start from the beginning again?

Highly doubtful. I'm still waiting for my first order to ship, and it was placed very early on in this sale (#536392, placed on Monday around 3pm EST). At this point, I have very little faith that I will be receiving virtually anything in my two outstanding orders. Sucks, but what can you do?

Got a charge for my first order. If I did my math right it looks like I'll be getting Miniature Tigers and Rufio. No The Faint, Cursive, Anberlin or Discovery.

You're my favorite noob.

Kind of bummed - I was one of the first orders  - #536439 ( I know, the order thing got messed up ), and I only bought 6 records, which is a few compared to every one else, and everything was cancelled:

Ghost Town (180GV) by Owen (PVL 2241)

New Leaves (180GV) by Owen (PVL 1831)

No Sanctuary by A Loss For Words (RIS 6002831)

Tell All Your Friends (Limited Edition Colored Vinyl) by Taking Back Sunday (VR C1761)

The Ep (180GV) by Owen (PVL 701)

The Original Cowboy by Against Me! (FAT 707431)

is my purchase list

Your order was more than 150 orders after mine.  You were pretty late to the party, brah.