Try having a close friend or family member kill themselves then tell me suicide jokes don't bug you. While i'm not offended really, I don't see the how things like that can be funny. Not even that the subject matter is dark, it just has no humor to it at all...

Same thing goes with rape jokes. I am 100 hundred percent positive that if the person Daniel Tosh was in love with one day broke down in front of them, explaining to him that they had been raped, and he had to work with that person for years, day by day, to overcome the damage it had done, he would not be making those sorts of comments. I know this is not the place to have this argument, but I had to get my 2 cents in.

As a Canadian, how can I get a hold of these? I'm specficially interested in Enema and Dude Ranch. Has a pre-order already happened? Did I miss out? Do I just sit and wait till they pop up online?

Any info would be appreciated!

There is no pre-sale on Hot Topic Exclusives. They go up on sale on Hot Topic's website whenever they go up. Looks like the next one is Mark Tom Travis show on 3/25, then Enema on 4/8. Most of the info you need is on the first page of this thread.

Is there a limit on how many copies we can buy online, say if I wanted 20 or 30?. For the self titled, I scored over 15 copies to sell on ebay, mostly were in store purchases though. We are still trying to sell them off on ebay if anyone is interested for $79.

If you really were LLR, you'd already know the answer to that question.

Is there a limit on how many copies we can buy online, say if I wanted 20 or 30?. For the self titled, I scored over 15 copies to sell on ebay, mostly were in store purchases though. We are still trying to sell them off on ebay if anyone is interested for $79.

Let me get this straight... you, being a "label," intentionally buy a record in bulk just to flip it on eBay and vinyl collecting forums?