Happy birthday! I guess Greatest Hits' first pressing is a nice present, huh?

Thanks! Yeah! Can't wait for it.. I was excited to hear they were pressing it. I bought that one myself.. I did get a good amount of Amazon gift cards which bought me a Sugar box set for about $20 of my own money. Any Blink fans listen to Bob Mould/Sugar?? I think you would dig it. Great songwriter all around.

I'm curious how you're checking the stock levels, I can't find one shown on the items' pages

Just go to Hot Topic.com, search for Blink, and when you see the two albums, try to add as many to your bag as you can. Once you get to the point where you can't add anymore, then you know you are at the max. 9 orders must have been cancelled, because there are 59 as 0600 PST of Greatest Hits, and 73 of Buddha

anyone get ship confirmations? i ordered on the 16th and still haven't received one

wondering if its because i have other albums with it

you won't typically get shipping confirmation until saturday or sunday. It will take about a week to get your item if you chose the "ship to store" option. If you check your order status on HT's website, it will most likely say "shipped."