Glassjaw - Our Color Green Custom Set $55

my bad. it was $113.52 after shipping.

Wow, so tickets to watch a dvd of a live show justified almost double the price to these guys.  I'm starting to feel like a juggalo here, willing to pay out the ass for whatever stupid limited shit they put out.  I kid you not I almost bought the GJ weed shirt just because I wanted those rolling papers... I don't even smoke weed!

$13.25 for shipping!? Fuck. I already ordered the 4 that came back in stock. I would only be ordering for Jesus Glue and the hopes of a different kind of cool box. Anyone wanna buy the other four 7"s and shirt from me? I'm choosing Blue with yellow GJ.

would you sell just John Lennon and All Good Junkies? I already have the other three

I'm pretty sure it was a DVD screening/show. I could be wrong.

Just a DVD screening. I remember people on gj.net going nuts over how awesome it was to watch a taped show on a big screen... Seemed pretty silly to me. They did also hand out the Coloring Book ep/DVD digipack, still doesn't seem like a $60 experience to me.

Just a DVD screening. I remember people on gj.net going nuts over how awesome it was to watch a taped show on a big screen... Seemed pretty silly to me. They did also hand out the Coloring Book ep/DVD digipack, still doesn't seem like a $60 experience to me.

I went to the show in London that they filmed for the DVD, never seen it. Think I may have watched one clip on youtube.

I did. They replaced it with a correct one. Now today when I got my package from the mail, I immediately grabbed Stars and put it on the turntable. I could tell it was Jesus Glue in the grooves before the track even started playing. It is indeed a mislabeled Stars with Jesus Glue in the grooves. I KNEW that shit was going to happen. Maybe I can get the same deal now that they've repressed these for their stupid fucking custom t-shirt package.

I did. They replaced it with a correct one. Now today when I got my package from the mail, I immediately grabbed Stars and put it on the turntable. I could tell it was Jesus Glue in the grooves before the track even started playing. It is indeed a mislabeled Stars with Jesus Glue in the grooves. I KNEW that shit was going to happen. Maybe I can get the same deal now that they've repressed these for their stupid fucking custom t-shirt package.

Aside from the fact that getting a record with the wrong song on it is frustrating, technically you received what may be a rare misprint...