Beyonce

stl_ben

I remember when people here jumped all over me years ago when I said Lady Gaga is her generation's Madonna.

Discussing mainstream pop music here certainly gets people fired up.

Hickey was right about Gaga.

I just think it is funny that people get all bent out of shape over pop music when their actual taste in music isn't any better.

Everyone here likes something someone else considers terrible. If people were capable of discussing it instead of resorting to name calling, it'd be a lot more interesting around here.

Wishful thinking on these here internets. I mean, I call myself a scumbag, so yeah...

I never said she isn't good at singing, just that I cannot stand how people worship her and how she acts like she owns the world. She fucking lip-synced the national anthem. I have no respect for her.

Bruce Springsteen lip-synced his performance on the Superbowl. Is he your second most hated musician and do you have no respect for him?

EDIT: I've realized that a lot of people who use this forum are either idiots or teenagers or both.

Bruce Springsteen lip-synced his performance on the Superbowl. Is he your second most hated musician and do you have no respect for him?

EDIT: I've realized that a lot of people who use this forum are either idiots or teenagers or both.

Except he didn't. The band played to tape, yes, but vocals were live.

http://m.mtv.com/news/article.rbml?id=1604355&alt=http%3A%2F%2Fm.mtv.com%2Fnews%2Findex.rbml

So because... as you say, she has some of the "best pipes in the world," we should GTFO b/c we don't share the same taste in music?

I can respect any musician or artist for their talent, but doesn't mean I have to like their music.  My dislike for her goes beyond her music. 

well when ya say they're the biggest piece of trash, you obviously aren't respecting them. and yeah... you can GTFO of the thread, obviously you have no real input for the album. If you listen to it and don't like it that's fine... otherwise, again, GTFO.

I never said she isn't good at singing, just that I cannot stand how people worship her and how she acts like she owns the world. She fucking lip-synced the national anthem. I have no respect for her.

Hate to burst your bubble everyone does... you know that beautiful rendition from Whitney... yup, pre recorded. That's a super bowl thing so there aren't mess ups. They allow it every once and a while and then you get a Christina Aguilera