Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

Do you guys think Jamie is actually a changed man with new "honor code" wanting to stick with the King's Guard, or is it just to stay close to Cersei? I get the impression it is the former after losing his hand and his time spent with Brienne.

He seemed intent on cuddling until she let him know he "took too long." Every time I look for something good in her and she reveals more shit every time. Love to hate her.

I've been meaning to ask those who have read the books so far. How faithful and close is the TV show to them?

VERY close. some events are changed in order to condense everything, but there are lines of dialogue from the book that are verbatim in the show. some characters are omitted, but none that I've been really upset over.

Having read the books ( finishing them for a 2nd time ), I recommend not reading past the season.  It's more fun to be a part of the weekly suspense than learn everything.

Like the wedding, I wish I didn't know about it when it happened so I could be freaking out like everyone else was

I agree with this for the most part.  I really enjoyed reading the books, but it's taken away a lot of my excitement about the show.  I started reading them after the second season and finished before the third.  I still enjoy watching it and I think they're doing a fantastic job, but a lot of the surprises are gone.