Post Your Record Storage Area

Really like the 2x4 horizontal w/ the other two going vertical. I have a similar set up for one of my Florida rentals (no vinyl.) If I ever finish college I will have to move down there and try it w/ vinyl and a 60" LED..... or whatever new shit is out then ahah

or maybe I can just hang up my 30x + Rat Pack pix I have from all my renters dying :(

I need some way to store 100-200 records without my kitten getting into them and fucking them up. Any ideas?

I think these are the door thingys:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/305436801/rekordit-records-are-beautiful

you actually can't buy them right now, the only people who have them are the ones who preordered via kickstarter. but they will be sold in the future!

Coming soon in my new house

IMAG0619.jpg

Super excited to see the finished product!

I was lucky enough to have this closet shelf the perfect size to hold my records

recordstorage.jpg

It's got a whole other section above it as well so in the future when I get a decent sized collection going I can hold a few hundred :)

• 2 weeks later...

finally settled in at the new place. now that i got a new receiver and speakers, my final upgrade will be a new turntable. which is long overdue. its such a tease right now because all i can play through my speakers is through my ipod and am tired of listening to my records through the crosley.

2qlh5rb.jpg

where did you get that easel to hold your "now playing" record? I have been looking for one like that for a while now!

finally settled in at the new place. now that i got a new receiver and speakers, my final upgrade will be a new turntable. which is long overdue. its such a tease right now because all i can play through my speakers is through my ipod and am tired of listening to my records through the crosley.

2qlh5rb.jpg

When I had a Crosley and played College Dropout it skipped like hell

• jhulud locked this topic