Got more than my main wants:

Circa Survive/Sunny Day Real Estate Split 7"

In Utero: In Tribute

Jay Z/Linkin Park - Collision Course

Between the Buried and Me - Colors Live

Mastodon - Live at Brixton

Dream Theater - Illumination Theory

Rush/Love - Mystery Side by Side 7"

Went to Rainbow in Newark DE for everything except the two 7"s which I got at Jupiter records in Wilmington DE.

I waited for two hours for the cake box set and just missed it. I wound up buying nothing this year. Booooo

Ah, bummer!  The closest shop I can make it to will have been open for an hour by the time I get there, I'm not sure if there'll be anything I'm interested in left.  Very on the fence about just going home after work.

Went to my local shop (Mojo Books and Music) in Tampa, wasn't expecting to get much. Ended up with the Circa Split, the live Death Cab, Paramore, pretty lights. I was also album to grab my friend Haim, Jay z/linkin park split, and the Scott Pilgrim sound track.

Tl;dr - Didn't expect to spend much, spent $150.

Skipped out on a lot of my wants because well…prices sucked. Wasn't able to score the Cake box set :( I also couldn't find Gambino, Bayside or The Glitch Mob Got my number one want though, so I'm happy. 

Pinback - S/T (Although it was $25…)

Circa Survive/SDRE - Split

Fun. - Point and Light (Looks beautiful)

And I picked up a first press pink copy of Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired. Happy I found that. I had The Taang box set in had but put it down because I couldn't push myself to spend the $70. But overall, I'm just happy to have some new tunes  :)

Wuxtry was super rad this year, as always. I wasn't able to get the Scott Pilgrim OST, but I got Tame Impala and Oneohtrix Point Never as planned. They also had one copy of ABR - Thrill Seeker, and it was only $16, so I went ahead and scooped it up. I also got a maroon copy of the SDRE/Circa split. Not really sure why I did that, since I'm not exactly a fan of either band.

But yeah! I'm about to head home for the weekend, but I'm gonna make a stop in Atlanta to see if I can find the SP OST anywhere before turning to the forums for help.

Just returned from my local RSD...made out with a few things I was looking for.

Some bastard right in front of me grabbed the pink Crosses 10", while I was able to grab the other two (luckily). I am also still on the lookout for the Bayside and Circa 7" if any lucky souls managed to grab extras.