Good Charlotte- S/T & The Young and the Hopeless Vinyl Re-issue(s) Available 2/10 via ETR webstore

Everywhere I go

Everyone I meet

Every time I try to fall in love

They all wanna know why I'm so broken

Why am I so cold

Why I'm so hard inside.

Why am I scared

What am I afraid of

I don't even know

This story's never had an end

I've been waiting

I've been searching

I've been hoping

I've been dreaming you would come back

But I know the ending of this story

You're never coming back

Never..never..never..

This shit used to crack me up every time it came on at work back in 2004. Before anyone burns me at the stake... I know this isn't from the two albums being discussed here.

Long story short, these guys are goofballs. Glad whoever is stoked is stoked, but I was really hoping for something cooler when ETR started teasing test presses a week or so ago.

I think this is pretty cool. I'm going to try and grab the self-titled. Might try for Y&H just depends on the price of them. Also Good Charlotte are super cheesy. Sort of like Simple Plan (IMO). That being said both of the bands first albums got more than a few listens back when I was a teenager.

I never saw GC live back in their glory days. I did see Wakefield (they had the original GC drummer).

Are these shipping right away or do we have to wait a while?

As with pretty much all ETR releases, they are in hand and will ship starting on tuesday in the order that the web store orders come in. I already have some people lined up to help me pack orders so I am hoping to be able to mail most of them out within a week or so depending on how many orders come in and if most people order both releases or just one.  The pictures in the PO image are of two actual records , not a mock up of any sort. That is how the final product came out and they look awesome in person!

Everywhere I go

Everyone I meet

Every time I try to fall in love

They all wanna know why I'm so broken

Why am I so cold

Why I'm so hard inside.

Why am I scared

What am I afraid of

I don't even know

This story's never had an end

I've been waiting

I've been searching

I've been hoping

I've been dreaming you would come back

But I know the ending of this story

You're never coming back

Never..never..never..

This shit used to crack me up every time it came on at work back in 2004. Before anyone burns me at the stake... I know this isn't from the two albums being discussed here.

Long story short, these guys are goofballs. Glad whoever is stoked is stoked, but I was really hoping for something cooler when ETR started teasing test presses a week or so ago.

Dont worry , I know this release is not for everyone and more so a nostalgia kinda thing for most. We have some other surprises up our sleeves that should be out within a couple months. 

Very excited for these. Have no interest an any other releases from these guys. Saw them open for slick shoes and mxpx my senior year of high school.

I saw this same tour! It was the second concert I ever went to. I LOVED slick shoes and was heavily into MxPx at the time.

If I remember correctly, wasn't this Good Charlotte's first nationwide tour? For some reason, I wanna say they were unsigned at that point maybe too?

I saw this same tour! It was the second concert I ever went to. I LOVED slick shoes and was heavily into MxPx at the time.

If I remember correctly, wasn't this Good Charlotte's first nationwide tour? For some reason, I wanna say they were unsigned at that point maybe too?

They had to be signed the s/t had just came out but no one knew who they were.

90% of the nostalgia records I buy always end up getting sold. I have to be in a really unique mood to listen to nostalgia records, and that rarely happens so I feel they are mostly a waste of money for me. But to each their own, I know i'd buy Avril Lavigne's "Let Go" if it was ever pressed, and I'm almost certainly in the minority there.

I just want to hear "I'm With You" on vinyl. In the top 3 ballads of the 00s IMO.