What was the first record you ever bought?

I didn't find an existing thread so here goes.

Mine was Touche Amore's To The Beat of a Dead Horse. I bought it before I had a record player at their show at the Glass House with Joyce Manor. I don't know why I bought it but I did. After 2 years I set up my mom's turntables and finally listened to it. 

I was in high school and was starting to get into metal. My then-guitar teacher recommended I check out Converge, so I listened to Jane Doe and absolutely fell in love with it.

A couple weeks later I was at the CD/record store in my town and I was bored so I started looking through the used records. I found a copy of Jane Doe on vinyl for 20 bucks in the and bought it. I played it on my parents turntable a couple times back then, but mostly it just sat in a frame on my wall.

A couple years later I actually got INTO collecting records and so I looked up the pressing info on my copy of Jane Doe. It was the original red/orange split tour pressing out of 150. Still my best find ever.

Guest Justin Maheiny

Eyehategod's In The Name of Suffering, a Blackspot 7" & an Infest 7" were my first vinyl purchases.Then I just bought crap 7"s with pictures of dude's with X's on their hands for the following year after that.

I bought two The Wonder Years 7"s as a birthday gift for my friend because he had a record player and collected a little. After I received them, I realized he probably wouldn't even play them and they would just collect dust. He wouldn't really appreciate the gift. So I decided to keep them and buy my own system, and I haven't looked back since...

Guest Justin Maheiny

The Beatles White Album at a store when I was 5-6. Still have it, one of my all time favorite records.

My dad gave me this on cassette when I was 9 or 10 and I still think "Helter Skelter" is one of the most bad ass songs of all time.