Pulling out my own wisdom tooth.

Okay. So my mouth hurts like a bitch and I have a dentist appointment next wednesday, but I don't want to wait. I have been steadily jiggling it for about an hour now and I think I'll be able to pull it out myself. I have never had anyone pull any of my teeth before, and as a young pup I yanked out every one of my baby teeth myself no problems. Any tips on how to sanitize this shit and make sure it doesn't get infected? I'll keep everyone updated.

Video tape if you're gonna do it. I'd say not to do it though. You might think it's loose but remember it's like an ice berg. Only 40% of your tooth is visible. Pulling it out without anesthesia will be excruciating on your nerves. You'd probably black out or throw up if you were able to get it out. There is also the risk of infection from your hands wiggling it. If you're gonna do it at least take some Vicodin and rinse with warm salt water a bunch of times. Do not swish it around or you'll get dry socket. Just sort of tilt your head to let it get in the hole. So there you go, a bit of advice. I still say bad idea.

Video tape if you're gonna do it. I'd say not to do it though. You might think it's loose but remember it's like an ice berg. Only 40% of your tooth is visible. Pulling it out without anesthesia will be excruciating on your nerves. You'd probably black out or throw up if you were able to get it out. There is also the risk of infection from your hands wiggling it. If you're gonna do it at least take some Vicodin and rinse with warm salt water a bunch of times. Do not swish it around or you'll get dry socket. Just sort of tilt your head to let it get in the hole. So there you go, a bit of advice. I still say bad idea.

I have no painkillers? Will vodka work for an antiseptic/painkiller? Yeah I heard about dry socket and that looks like it sucks. I mean is it just like any other tooth though? Because I had no problem rippin those fuckers out. And if I get it loose enough I will definitely videotape it, but its still pretty solid in there. 

Vodka is not a good disinfectant. Yeah, buy some orajel and wait it out. The root is very secure and surrounded by nerves that hold it in there. Keep in mind that just because it feels like you can wiggle it doesn't mean it's moving as much as you think. Your finger tips are soft and it sort of tricks you into thinking there is more movement than there really is.