The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Anyone know of any active promo codes for www.ccvinyl.com ?

Have you bought from them before?  I would advise against it.  If the price seems too good to be true, they probably don't have it, but will still charge you full shipping and tax on shipping for the rest of the order ($~10).  I ordered four records from them but all were backordered except one.  Ended up paying $24 for what's normally a $13 record.

Have you bought from them before?  I would advise against it.  If the price seems too good to be true, they probably don't have it, but will still charge you full shipping and tax on shipping for the rest of the order ($~10).  I ordered four records from them but all were backordered except one.  Ended up paying $24 for what's normally a $13 record.

The item I want from them is listed in stock and even with $8.95 shipping is still considerably cheaper than anywhere else.  They even have it listed as in-stock on their amazon storefront but it's almost $20 more shipped to go that route.

i feel so removed.  i know like two of those bands on no sleep records...

Being nearly 35, I try to consume as much music that already exists in the 100+ years of recorded music, I rarely have anytime for new bands. But I feel your pain. The only reason I've heard of the few newer bands I have is because I visit these boards. 

Being nearly 35, I try to consume as much music that already exists in the 100+ years of recorded music, I rarely have anytime for new bands. But I feel your pain. The only reason I've heard of the few newer bands I have is because I visit these boards. 

I hear ya on that.  I always see people making threads about some of those bands, be it new releases or WTB but I just have never heard them or really taken any effort to listen to them.  i literally scrolled through and went oh Touche Amore I know them, bunch of nothing, oh drug church i remember touche amore selling that at their show, bunch of nothing, oh look code orange kids side project. bunch of nothing. guess this label is not for me, glad it is for others though.

I usually take a listen to these unknown artists online (most stream their music) and see if I like it. Most times I end up grabbing something I never would have listened to. I picked up Rocky Votolato from no sleep. $10.99 for a record... I'll take it. If I don't like it in the end, someone on here probably will.

Code also works for Black Numbers label which must be the lighter / alt country No Sleep affiliate

https://blacknumbers.nosleeprecords.com/product/7071/you-didnt-know-i-was-alphabetical

I definitely recommend y'all pick up the PJ Bond records they have and the Arlis Nancy record.  I picked up a bunch of other stuff too.