The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Live now at Count Your Lucky Stars:

ATTN: EVERYONE. We will be having a Record Store Day sale all weekend, starting tonight at midnight! Just enter “RSD2015” at check-out and take 20% off EVERYTHING except pre-order and items already on sale. It’s the perfect time to get some CYLS releases! Sale runs Friday-Sunday at midnight EST.

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/

Anyone who ordered the St. Vincent self titled from the eBay seller get a shipping confirmation yet?

My order was canceled and they messaged me saying the St Vincent auction was due to mislabeled inventory in the warehouse.  Sounds like maybe they had less copies than they thought since I think some folks mentioned receiving theirs.

My order was canceled and they messaged me saying the St Vincent auction was due to mislabeled inventory in the warehouse. Sounds like maybe they had less copies than they thought since I think some folks mentioned receiving theirs.

Mine got sent out five days ago. As of yesterday it was "out for delivery" a state away in Wyoming.

My order was canceled and they messaged me saying the St Vincent auction was due to mislabeled inventory in the warehouse.  Sounds like maybe they had less copies than they thought since I think some folks mentioned receiving theirs.

I got mine in yesterday, but the pack job on it was complete trash. It came in a huge box with paper in it, but the album itself was inside a UPS envelope that was too big for the huge box so it was wedged in diagonally. The record itself is hella warped, which was a bummer.