There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

what a total shit show. united states, russia, and european countries bombing the shit out of syria just to get their preferred leader in the government. doing all of this without the support of the people who voted them into office. killing innocent people daily. creating more terrorists daily. recruiting for ISIS daily. disgusting.

You're pro-Assad?  I mean, I guess he can't be that bad if he got 88.7% of the vote in 2014... And heck, if he keeps bombing, killing, and torturing the people who don't support him, I'm sure he'll get an even bigger % of the votes next time!

So yeah, nevermind, you're right.  Let's leave Syria alone and not admit any refugees into the country.  Seems like the right move.

Almost forgot: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Edited by harryq

1 hour ago, daegor said:

Trump is just an airbag.... right now.  A lot of people are legitimately concerned about what actions those words will be turned into.

Will it be worse than Hillary?  Who knows.

I am leaning towards Hillary being worse, but it's entirely from the frying pan into the fire sort of situation either way.

I think we're on the same page here. On paper the atrocities Hillary has committed go against everything I find acceptable, whereas Trump is completely unpredictable. This is like someone making you decide whether to drink a cup of bleach, or whatever is hidden in a mystery thermos. It could be cyanide, it could be hot orange soda, either way it's probably gonna be something crappy.

17 minutes ago, harryq said:

You're pro-Assad?  I mean, I guess he can't be that bad if he got 88.7% of the vote in 2014... And heck, if he keeps bombing, killing, and torturing the people who don't support him, I'm sure he'll get an even bigger % of the votes next time!

So yeah, nevermind, you're right.  Let's leave Syria alone and not admit any refugees into the country.  Seems like the right move.

Almost forgot: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

you're a fucking moron. 

It's not just Syrian "refugees," there are many different migrants from many countries taking advantage. The state of many countries that led to this massive flood of people is directly tied to Obama and the Hillary State Department influenced by globalists like George Soros wanting to destroy the sovereignty of Europe. And now Obama wants this to happen to the US and Trump is here at this point preaching a nationalism that is resonating because of what we see happening in Europe. It's not just "Hey we're bigoted against Muslims" it's that there is chaos happening from these migrants and many of them are wanting to force their Sharia Law. It's being said that France is no longer France as we knew it and they are saying Sweden is being crushed and will be a majority Muslim population in 20 years. 

Why does the left take up for Muslims? They hate what liberals hold dear. I guess all that matters is that the left hate Christianity, when Muslims literally kill homosexuals. By all means bring in thousands and don't even vet them.....stupid

Man this is really getting derailed....

Keep in mind that Muslim cultures, religions (yes, plural, similar to Christianity there are different sects within), and people groups currently represent somewhere in the ballpark of a third of the global population.  To assume in any way that you can define the entire group of people in any way is incredibly prejudiced.  I'm not just saying that because it's PC, it's a statistics thing when the numbers are that large.

EDIT:  and France made a lot of mistakes in how it handled Muslim culture, I'm not saying any of what happened was in any way deserved, but look into it, educate yourself on the history of how France interacted with Muslims.

Edited by daegor

23 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

i hope he politicizes the hell out of it. hillary is sick and in hiding, obama is on vacation playing golf, and donald trump decided to fly his own private jet down to louisiana and hand out supply packages to flood victims.

how many flood victims did you help today? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, WAXXX said:

you're a fucking moron. 

Maybe so, but what should the US do with countries like Syria?  Support Assad?  Fight Assad?  Ignore Assad?

What should the US do with the people suffering in Syria?  Give them a safe place to come to?  Let them die?  Say "well they elected Assad with 88% of the vote so they must like him" and not question if their elections are ~legit?

I understand you're not cool with having a vagina in the white house, but other than that, I'm not sure what you want.

I know you weren't quoting me, but saying the US should not have done what they did is in no way saying that you're pro-Assad :|

I was mainly responding to the implication that since the Syrian people elected Assad it wasn't our place to get involved in trying to remove him.  Whether the approach we took was the absolute correct decision is probably beyond any of our knowledge, but it is pretty easy to find reasons to believe that (a) Assad's election wasn't entirely legit and that (b) he's overseen some pretty horrible things.

Edited by harryq