Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

22 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

Thats crazy cheap. It's probably the cd set, but worth the risk. Its Amazon, so its covered at least.

apparently someone on reddit ordered (from Amazon not the Marketplace) and it was vinyl. but yeah, im definitely not getting my hopes up but it was worth the risk

i emailed the seller asking if it was vinyl and if it wasnt to cancel my order... they responded with ..

Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

It is listed as a Vinyl on Amazon.

Would you like to go ahead with the order?

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Megan 

Customer Service Advisor

Just got an email. It is the cd not vinyl. Here is the email:

Good afternoon Shane,

It has come to my attention that you have placed an order for the Blink 182 10LP vinyl on Amazon US,

I have been looking into this and have found that Amazon have made a mistake on their behalf and listed this item incorrectly.

There seems to have been a barcode error meaning that the barcode on the Blink 182 - 10LP vinyl is the same barcode for the Blink 182 - 7 album box set.

Instead of receiving the vinyl you would in fact receive the 7 album box set.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and the confusion with this item.

Please could you respond to this email and advise on whether you would like to still go ahead with the order or if you would like to cancel.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies.

Kind regards

Megan Winwright

Customer Service Advisor

1 hour ago, ode to youth said:

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but from pictures I've see I've noticed that people have been getting a translucent yellow and also some opaque yellow with a bit of black! Has anyone seen this or just me? 

On amazon.ca there is a listing for a yellow w/ black marble, could be that one:

https://www.amazon.ca/California-Deluxe-Coloured-vinyl-yellow/dp/B06ZXXFJ94/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1495559228&sr=8-2&keywords=blink+182+vinyl

Edited by TheComebackKid

• 2 weeks later...