Pre-order now: TWIABP - Formlessness Remastered and Recrecorded + Live on KEXP

I think my order confirmation email from when I placed my order got deleted but I know I ordered quite a few things with my records. I ordered the Formlessness LP & KEXP, and I think I also had a shirt, a patch, and the Tumblr book. None of which are on BWM or their merch site anymore so I hope that won't cause any problems.

3 hours ago, Bakalars said:

I think my order confirmation email from when I placed my order got deleted but I know I ordered quite a few things with my records. I ordered the Formlessness LP & KEXP, and I think I also had a shirt, a patch, and the Tumblr book. None of which are on BWM or their merch site anymore so I hope that won't cause any problems.

All of the TWIABP stuff was taken off BWM. Shouldn't cause a problem with orders already placed.

Formlessness orders seem to be trickling out. Got my shipping notice a couple days ago.

3 hours ago, Bakalars said:

All of the TWIABP stuff was taken off BWM. Shouldn't cause a problem with orders already placed.

Formlessness orders seem to be trickling out. Got my shipping notice a couple days ago.

There is hope for us all! Maybe? A guy I follow on Instagram said he received both Formlessness and KEXP at the same time. He lives in Germany I think, so there might be a little more waiting, but apparently BWM got them in? His reponse is in Description and Comments.

Edited by MCDELTAT

6 hours ago, poweredbytrust said:

ASören (I believe that's his name) is from Denmark, not Germany. Shipping should take similarly long though. You should really check out his channel if you're not familiar, he is taking some of the best vinyl pictures on the whole platform.

Yeah, he rules. And he's always down to talk music. I've always wondering what his screen name is here because he's gotta be on the boards to snag all that stuff haha. 

powerbytrust & throughbeingcruel: Søren here. Thanks for the kind words! The image above is mine, and for anyone needing to see what the live record looks like, I did actually post a picture of that earlier today.  My package with the TWIABP stuff was shipped about three weeks back, so all of you still waiting should most likely get yours soon.