Sorority Noise - You're Not As ______ As You Think

v600_YNAAYT_Art.jpg

You're Not As _____ As You Think, Sorority Noise's third album, is set for release on March 17th via Triple Crown Records. The album, produced by Mike Sapone (Brand New, Taking Back Sunday), is an emotional bulldozer - an unfiltered, inward look at the last year of the band’s life that’s filled with intimate, visceral details yet remains universally relatable. But even amidst weighty subject matter, Sorority Noise want to give you a sense of resilience: “No matter what I feel, it’s going to be OK,” Boucher says. “Things are going to be tough, but it’s going to be fine in the end – and you have to keep going because you just have to. This is how it’s going to be. You’ve just got to do it.”

Track Listing: 
1. No Halo 
2. A Portrait Of 
3. First Letter From St. Sean 
4. A Better Sun 
5. Disappeared 
6. Car 
7. Where Are You? 
8. Second Letter From St. Julien 
9. Leave the Fan On 
10. New Room

Purchase will be here I guess instead of Flower Girl Records.

http://www.sororitynoise.com/products/584822-sorority-noise-youre-not-as-_____-as-you-think

Cam said on twitter "Music and pre-orders next week? Sign up to know."

UK Pre-Orders are here at BSM:
http://www.bsmrocks.com/products/585384-sorority-noise-youre-not-as-_____-as-you-think-lp-cd-tape-preorder

I have adored everything they've made recently... Joy, Departed was top 4 of the year, the song on the TWIABP split is reeeally good, and that 4-song EP was an incredible burst of feeling. I must be the odd one out but I like everything they've been making recently so much more than what they started making. Forgettable just isn't that interesting to me, comparatively.

Stoked, honestly, and I'm gonna preorder as soon as it goes up.

Edited by deer

9 hours ago, deer said:

I have adored everything they've made recently... Joy, Departed was top 4 of the year, the song on the TWIABP split is reeeally good, and that 4-song EP was an incredible burst of feeling. I must be the odd one out but I like everything they've been making recently so much more than what they started making. Forgettable just isn't that interesting to me, comparatively.

Stoked, honestly, and I'm gonna preorder as soon as it goes up.

Same. 

It's up:

http://www.sororitynoise.com/products/584822-sorority-noise-youre-not-as-_____-as-you-think-pre-sale

First Press (Vinyl):
500 - Light Blue / White / Orange Tri-Color [Pre-order Exclusive]
1500 - White with Orange + Light Blue Splatter [Online/Tour/Retail Variant]

500 - Orange [Tour Exclusive]
1000 - Light Blue [Retail Exclusive]

First and Only Press ("No Halo" 10" Lathe):
100 - Clear with B-side Print

First Press (Cassette):
250 - Light Blue