PO: THE MARS VOLTA De-loused In The Comatorium 2LP

For sure, I recently picked up Depeche Modes violator by MOV and it sounds amazing! Same with my copy of Alice in Chains-Dirt.

Also as someone who owns the boot, OG, and gold copy, the MoV one absolutely sounds the best. Even though it's been said already just to reiterate the boot isn't the same sound quality as the MoV.

I just picked up STP-Purple from MOV and have a few others -- all top notch.

This is the answer I was looking for.  Colors mean nothing to me -- unless the MOV was only available in colored vinyl, then this would matter.  If black is around, that's what I'd probably get, especially if the 'collectible' version is already on my shelf.

Delivery date got changed to today! Happy Friday to myself!!! Will post pictures when I get home.

Same! The delivery date for me has been next Monday since it has shipped, but out of the blue I got a text saying it was delivered this afternoon. Can't wait to get home and give it and the other record I got today a spin.

I think it'd be hilarious if the silver version was the same shitty picture disc as the OP.

Honestly that worries the crap out of me. I find it hard to believe that there are 15,000 OPs out there in the first place. With that many OP copies out there it shouldn't have been that hard/ expensive to get one, but it was. 

Honestly that worries the crap out of me. I find it hard to believe that there are 15,000 OPs out there in the first place. With that many OP copies out there it shouldn't have been that hard/ expensive to get one, but it was. 

I don't find it that hard to believe.. If it was a shitty ass record with no replay value I could see that, but people tend to hold onto the good great ones.