PO Soon : MOGWAI - Come On Die Young 4 LP Box Set

Anyone know if they have anything worth picking up on tour? My buddy's on his way to see them tonight and called me to see if I wanted anything

Earth division 12", Rave Tapes 12", young team deluxe CD, CODY CD, A wrenched virile lore CD, Rave Tapes CD, Hardcore CD, and Mister Beast CD, maybe more CDs. A few shirt designs mostly themed after rave tapes. A tote. Cant remember if there's anything else.

Earth division 12", Rave Tapes 12", young team deluxe CD, CODY CD, A wrenched virile lore CD, Rave Tapes CD, Hardcore CD, and Mister Beast CD, maybe more CDs. A few shirt designs mostly themed after rave tapes. A tote. Cant remember if there's anything else.

In terms of vinyl Earth division 12" is the only thing they had left when I saw them a week ago. And he showed me the stack he had left when I bought mine, I doubt they have any left at this point.

i'm so behind on mogwai vinyl. I binge bought 6 of their full lengths in the last week...

I ordered hawk is howling, rock action, mr beast, and happy songs for under $100 shipped from rarewaves-imports on amazon. hoping that I actually get what I ordered because that seems like a really good deal...

received these 4 records today. i know what i'm doing all weekend!

gIva8By.jpg

Yikes. That needs to drop $15 before it's even on equal footing with the Chemikal import.

[edit]

It dropped a penny, for anyone on the fence.

give it time. they usually drop $$$ a week or 2 before the release date, but then shoot right back up again after said date. it may be due to influx of orders before the release date that they can drop the price lower, but dont be surprised it it drops a fair bit below $100.

its already cheaper for me than chemikal, with shipping included (i've actually scored free shipping on my next Amazon order so reckon i will take them up on it for this).

Musicdirect has this for $92. So that Amazon price will come down a bit.

its at $90

Very nice.  At this point I've "wasted" about $10 if I had waited.  I guess I could cancel my Chemikal order and resubmit it via Amazon, but for $10, I'd rather avoid the hassle and just support the label.  If it drops down to $80, though, I'm going to have to really reconsider.

oh well, I didn't spend that much more by just buying it from the label, so i'm not going to mess with cancelling/reordering.

in other news, I caved and bought the 'young team' deluxe box. it's always those "I only need THIS to complete the discography" records that get me...

Awesome, man.  Between that and Takk you've been reeling in the big fish left and right.  Did you get a pretty good deal on one?

Very nice.  At this point I've "wasted" about $10 if I had waited.  I guess I could cancel my Chemikal order and resubmit it via Amazon, but for $10, I'd rather avoid the hassle and just support the label.  If it drops down to $80, though, I'm going to have to really reconsider.

Awesome, man.  Between that and Takk you've been reeling in the big fish left and right.  Did you get a pretty good deal on one?

wouldn't bother with all that cancel-and-reorder nonsense. i'd much rather support the label direct but at Amazons price, i'm already $35 better off. its a shame really, but the cynic in me thinks that Chemikal really doesn't need my extra $$$. but the music and label supporter in me is filled with derision with the fact i'm buying through amazon. what a conundrum! haha!

Just stumbled across this on Best Buy's site. Looks like $89 is the lowest price point we'll see for a while.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/come-on-die-young-deluxe-edition-vinyl/25169629.p?id=3236667&skuId=25169629&st=mogwai%20vinyl&lp=11&cp=1

I can live with 89$ :)  Ordered mine from Amazon a few days ago, they dropped it down to that too.  June 23rd seems so far away now!