Finch Say Hello To Sunshine Vinyl

Understandably, most people who are not Pantone computers would interpret that color to be more of a grey as it is definitely a mixture of blue and grey. This may have been the last shade of blue/grey to fall into the realm of having any blue in it. Plus the dude did say he was just playing around after the aggressive freak out at the beginning of his post.

Dude.. do you know what Pantone is?  The "blue" SRC is referring to is the color of the clouds on the album cover AKA Pantone 535, hence the color block I posted.  SRC color matched the vinyl to the artwork.

535C1.jpg

Here it is again for reference.  Also: see user siberiankiss' post above mine and chill out.

I was just talking about that you said that color blue is 50% of the cover, You responded to that guys comment making it seem like he was an idiot for questioning why they chose blue. When in reality there is more red/ruby or pink in the cover than the pantone blue. I understand that the blue is IN the cover, but it is barely represented. So please don't make it seem like its the OBVIOUS choice, when its clearly not. And I was only pretending to freak out my friend, hence why i said i was just messing around, its colors were talking about here, not politics.

least variant has less than 100 now? i hope there's some come payday

I just realized something by looking at the SRC site just now. I don't think SRC has sold 400 yellow, because (just like their 14 other releases this year) there is a subscription, and for EVERY new release SRC has SET ASIDE 200 copies of the "rarest variant" so they have maybe sold around 150+ copies ??

I thought that was interesting.