How do you cancel an order with SRC?

I've received email replies from [email protected] in regards to order issues, so maybe try that address.  Pretty sure you are only going to be issued store credit though, just a heads up.

Here is their cancellation policy:

Can I Cancel An Order?

Cancelled orders will ONLY be issued store credit. If a product pre-order is cancelled by us or the distributor, we will gladly refund your money or issue store credit, whichever you prefer. If a product is not in stock and it is NOT a pre-order we will gladly offer a refund.

Couldn't you go through your credit card company or paypal to get it refunded?  It will probably take some effort but considering how SRC won't ever give you your money back I guess it's a better option.  But there is something like a month and a half limit on doing it that way for paypal.

If they didn't have their cancellation policy clearly posted on the site, then maybe you could dispute it and actually get refunded.  Having worked in retail, anytime a dispute came through we did everything we could to counter it, I would assume SRC doesn't just roll over either.

I'm not being anti-SRC. My post just meant that shouldn't have ordered if you were going to turn around and cancel it later. Why order in the first place then?!?!

Unfortunately, people like this exist in the retail world. I used to work in a mall and the amount of people that returned things the same damn day they bought it was ridiculous.

Shouldn't have placed the order to begin with.

I'm not being anti-SRC. My post just meant that shouldn't have ordered if you were going to turn around and cancel it later. Why order in the first place then?!?!

Because cancelation policies exist for a multitude of reasons and I want to cancel my order because none of your fucking business, that's why. If you can't be bothered to help people with questions, why bother posting in the first place then?!?!

Because cancelation policies exist for a multitude of reasons and I want to cancel my order because none of your fucking business, that's why. If you can't be bothered to help people with questions, why bother posting in the first place then?!?!

Um... couldn't you be bothered to go on the src website and looked up the cancelation policy yourself? Does it really need a thread on a vinyl forum in the first place when you could have easily googled it!?!?

It's a public forum. If he chooses to make an observation, you allowed it by starting this thread. Just like welcoming people to come in and say

"Don't be a lazy piece of shit and look it up yourself you fucking n00b"