Brand New - Deja Entendu

Yeah it's usually not bad at all. Get there about hour or hour and a half and you'd be about 40-55 in line. If you want to be first definitely get there like 2hrs early. There are some crazy flippers that line up super early but the majority not till like hour and a half before opening. There are 2 locations. Eastern and flamingo, and the other on Sahara

Record shop owners get the god complex this time of year. Everyone gets real cunty over making money.

one was "i don't know. we won't know until we receive it. and we haven't received it yet. soo.."

i'm calling about 2 records, and another guy tells me "the list is on our website. you can look at that. an official one should be up in the next couple days or right before we open."

stellar customer service, you fucks. do you want me giving money to your shop or nah?

My local store got in 7 copies of Deja. This should be funny.

That's what I love. Your shop gets 7 copies while the small indie store in my (actually my brother's) much smaller city gets none, even though he ordered some. COMPLETELY defeating the purpose of Record Store Day. Obviously, we all know that's not the real purpose of RSD, that'd be to make money. But it grinds my gears.

That's what I love. Your shop gets 7 copies while the small indie store in my (actually my brother's) much smaller city gets none, even though he ordered some. COMPLETELY defeating the purpose of Record Store Day. Obviously, we all know that's not the real purpose of RSD, that'd be to make money. But it grinds my gears.

My local store (Monster Music) is the only store in a 200 mile radius. Really nice guys. Plus they do one of each RSD item per person to prevent flippers. I'm pretty sure fans will get them.

My local store (Monster Music) is the only store in a 200 mile radius. Really nice guys. Plus they do one of each RSD item per person to prevent flippers. I'm pretty sure fans will get them.

That's really awesome. I assumed you lived in Philly. So maybe our two cities aren't that different in size. But either way. Good luck to you! And, of course, you're always welcome to try and pick one up for me. ;)

I'm aware of the impossibility.

That's really awesome. I assumed you lived in Philly. So maybe our two cities aren't that different in size. But either way. Good luck to you! And, of course, you're always welcome to try and pick one up for me. ;)

I'm aware of the impossibility.

I don't want this thing. I want the Miles Davis box set and maybe the Foo Fighters release. If I see it, I'll definitely grab one for the board.

You'd think so, but there are shitbags out there who go just to buy stuff to flip without any intention of getting a copy for themselves. Hell, a pretty well-known member of VC recently guest hosted a podcast I listen to and straight up bragged about doing that shit.

You'd think so, but there are shitbags out there who go just to buy stuff to flip without any intention of getting a copy for themselves. Hell, a pretty well-known member of VC recently guest hosted a podcast I listen to and straight up bragged about doing that shit.

Please tell us who this is!