Brand New - Deja Entendu

If you go, would you mind sending me one of these bottles? I don't care for BN, but I love that brewery. Their GOT beers have been excellent.

If these come out in bottles my local liquor store is ordering me a case. If it's a brewery only release, I'll get as many as I can. If it's on tap only, well, I can't mail that. I'll drink one for each of you though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEALED-BRAND-NEW-DEJA-ENTENDU-180g-2LP-Gatefold-VINYL-In-Hand-/291455080650?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43dc1398ca

Another d-bag who took a photo for ebay walking out of the record store.... So glad Bullmoose came though with me preorder so I don't have to deal with this shit. Thanks Bullmoose!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEALED-BRAND-NEW-DEJA-ENTENDU-180g-2LP-Gatefold-VINYL-In-Hand-/291455080650?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43dc1398ca

Another d-bag who took a photo for ebay walking out of the record store.... So glad Bullmoose came though with me preorder so I don't have to deal with this shit. Thanks Bullmoose!

I love how he doesn't just have one listed- he has four, all using the same awful lazy picture.

I love how he doesn't just have one listed- he has four, all using the same awful lazy picture.

Accidental thumb placement over the price tag too I'm sure.

Oh Bill. I can't wait to see what he try's to sling these for..... Try joint custody. I bet they are the only others in town that actually ordered this. Smash isn't into this type of music, Red Onion is clueless, and it probably wasn't on Soms radar.

You could try that swanky over priced place in Georgetown, or CD Cellar in Arlington, but you know... It's Virginia.

My friend at CD Cellar hasn't posted about it so I'm assuming they didn't.

Picked up the copy my local record store supposedly wasn't getting. Stopped in to trade some stuff (old games and movies) and they told me they got a special order for me in when they ran my loyalty card. Sounds really good, nice heavy jacket, and they definitely went all out with the lyric sheet. Have to find a microscope to read the damn thing...

You made a solid choice. Saw NMH in Providence recently. It was great. Not as good as last time, but great.

I cant believe both shows were on the same night. So stupid. I just got back though and it was incredible and they sounded fantastic. I think I did make the right choice. Im sure Brand New will be around for a little while longer.

I cant believe both shows were on the same night. So stupid. I just got back though and it was incredible and they sounded fantastic. I think I did make the right choice. Im sure Brand New will be around for a little while longer.

I don't think I could handle going to a Brand New show. I'd get in a fight with some idiot BN fanboy. Saw Jeff and Elephant 6 touring a while ago and he played NMH songs with the other dudes from NMH, but billed it as a solo show. Really fun, really good. All those E6 bands are fun to see, though.