PO (NOW): Prawn - Kingfisher (out August 12th)

actually curious how long this makes it before hitting what. it seems like the only people who really know about the download were people from here. it didn't make it far. the only way it'll get out there is by people spreading it around. i'm ending my chain here.

we must all sign a blood pact

actually curious how long this makes it before hitting what. it seems like the only people who really know about the download were people from here. it didn't make it far. the only way it'll get out there is by people spreading it around. i'm ending my chain here.

The fact that it hasn't yet is testament to how awesome you all really are. Thanks.

Topshelf has done that before.  I remember when I preordered the Dikembe / Jazz June split, the download was immediately available, and I don't think it should've been for at least a few weeks.  At any rate, was able to snag one of the 180 Gram Black copies.  Real excited for this one.

Topshelf has done that before. I remember when I preordered the Dikembe / Jazz June split, the download was immediately available, and I don't think it should've been for at least a few weeks. At any rate, was able to snag one of the 180 Gram Black copies. Real excited for this one.

Both of the songs had already premiered, so it was probably on purpose that time.

Haven't ordered yet, but not bummed about missing the splatter. Orange is blue is the ugliest color combination on the planet. 

Haha, complimentary colors, fool! First time I've used my art degree in like, a month so thanks for this.

Topshelf has done that before.  I remember when I preordered the Dikembe / Jazz June split, the download was immediately available, and I don't think it should've been for at least a few weeks.  At any rate, was able to snag one of the 180 Gram Black copies.  Real excited for this one.

Both tracks had premiered and this one was on purpose, actually!

Downvoting anyone talking about the download sorry lol