PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt

It looks like the presale for tickets to the Boston shows got pushed back from today, which was the main reason I went with the picture disc preorder.  So I think I'm just gonna cancel my order altogether.  Probably for the best.  $43 for a Double LP with three songs between Sides C and D wasn't a great decision in the first place.  

That's like $5 a song. Are they big enough for that yet? I can't get behind that!

shatner1.jpg

I cant get behind a singer who does shitloads of covers, gets mad at his fans when they ask for a cover, cant carry a tune, drives like a student driver, rips off all of his heroes and doesnt like a fat ass.

It looks like the presale for tickets to the Boston shows got pushed back from today, which was the main reason I went with the picture disc preorder.  So I think I'm just gonna cancel my order altogether.  Probably for the best.  $43 for a Double LP with three songs between Sides C and D wasn't a great decision in the first place.  

I think they probably got in trouble for announcing the fall Boston shows when they are playing Boston on Saturday.  I'm sure the presale code will still work whenever the shows go on sale, probably next week.

Interesting read: http://www.amazonmusicnotes.com/post/88982404025/gaslight-anthem-went-off-the-deep-end-on-experimental 

"It definitely sounds different than the previous records," Fallon says. "There are some songs that just don’t sound like anything we’ve ever done before. We got to really push the limits. We were looking at what else inspires us without changing the core of the band. There are definitely some moments where we went off the deep end."

And later: "The first time they hear the record people are going to have a heart attack," Fallon laughs. "Some people are going to cry. Some people are going to throw up. I don’t know what’s going to happen. They might throw it out the window or smash their car. Don’t drive the first time you listen to this record. There should be a parental advisory." 

pre-sale actually got me good tickets for the jersey show...nice!

Aren't good tickets in the $90 range? Or are the $90 tickets some kind of package deal? I can't imagine this show coming close to selling out so I'm probably going to monitor Stub Hub and hope I find a good deal closer to the date of the show.

Aren't good tickets in the $90 range? Or are the $90 tickets some kind of package deal? I can't imagine this show coming close to selling out so I'm probably going to monitor Stub Hub and hope I find a good deal closer to the date of the show.

yes, i got 4 in row O of the front seated area...might have been able to get even closer if i only went for a pair

gaslight/JEW is worth a $90 ticket for me...against me is nice added bonus

no packages...the tickets are just literally $90

I got lawn seats for $27.  I don't understand the jump from seeing them at the Stone Pony last summer for like $30 to having to pay $100 at PNC.  Not worth it unless they're playing a Sink or Swim/59 Sound show.