Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

Got to see Turnover play a few songs last night, chatted with them afterwards and they signed some stuff. Real nice dudes. The guitarist was more baked than a Lay's potato chip and I talked about existential bullshit with him for like an hour. 10/10 would see again.

Also, he said they've already recorded new material.

wugYTUR.jpg

Got to see Turnover play a few songs last night, chatted with them afterwards and they signed some stuff. Real nice dudes. The guitarist was more baked than a Lay's potato chip and I talked about existential bullshit with him for like an hour. 10/10 would see again.

Also, he said they've already recorded new material.

wugYTUR.jpg

glad to hear I'm going to try to see them on friday in Denver. I'm really excited to see Seahaven, but I dug this record and figured I might pick up a copy on tour

Anyone who ordered the secret shine reissue get it yet?

I pledged a color copy, but also picked up a distro copy in a Darla order, Black for a gift. Since that  pledge was almost 6 mo ago and no updates in a while,I emailed last week and asked them to cancel the Secret Shine since it was holding up my others. James said they were to be shipped to him on Friday 16th, and he was hoping to have them out by Tuesday the 20th. He's never BS'ed me before, but seems too good to be true.

Great thread! Stumbled across the board when googling a particular record, then noticed this thread and subsequently spent a whole day reading and listening to any stuff I hadn't heard of. Thanks for all the recommendations.

Here is a new(ish) Dream Pop band from the UK you lot might like - Night Flowers

They released their new single 'Sleep' a few weeks ago. It has a great b-side too.

The 7" isn't on white vinyl though as stated on bandcamp. It was meant to be but after my copy arrived on black vinyl I got an email from the label stating "due to an unforeseen mix up at the pressers they were delivered in black and sadly there was no time to repress in order to get them out to you for the release date".

They have a EP on limited 10" clear vinyl too but it's sold out.

'Sleep' Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP1gRJMW8-4