Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

Dear Secret Santa,

Some people think Christmas is a single day affair. Others are all into that 12 Days of Christmas nonsense. I subscribe to the Advent Calendar philosophy of things so please include 24 gifts. 

Gratefully yours,

Jersey

I sent like 10 gifts one year following this principal. I spent a lot on shipping.

I'm Billy (shocking, right?). I think that my tradelist will give you some kind of idea of what I am into. My tastes are pretty much across the board, and I'm not expecting to land a white whale or anything. haha. To sum that up I am a huge fan of Brand New, NOFX, The Replacements, Jawbreaker, Descendents/ALL, Gaslight Anthem, Pedro the Lion, Old School 90s emo (Kinsella-esque stuff), The Ataris, NFG, Manchester Orchestra, Drive-Thru-era pop punk, IIOI, Springsteen, Elliott Smith, I also like old 60's psychedelic/garage stuff (The Zombies, etc) and shoegaze stuff like MBV and Nothing.

My favorite TV shows are Californication, Weeds (despite those two - I am not a stoner) Boy Meets World and I am a huge Wes Anderson fan, big Kevin Smith fan, some of my other my favorite movies are Eternal Sunshine, Garden State, Closer, Lost in Translation, Boondock Saints, The Departed and The Town.

In addition to vinyl I like art prints, I don't really have a specific taste though. If you draw me something, I'll likely hold on to it forever. I also read some comic books (ranging from Batman and a few Marvel comics to indies), so if you're also into any comics out there and want to put me on to them, I'll gladly read them. I also really like old 90s video game/pop culture (Sonic, Megaman) characters.

I also like traveling and stuff, so if there's anything little/cool that is specific to where you're from that you toss in there, that'd be cool. 

Like I said, I am not really going to make a wants list or anything here. This will be my third year doing this, and each year has been fun and I have been stoked to give what I gave and get what I got. 

Late to the post party so I apologize to my SS! My trade list is in my signature, it's kind of all over the place and updated fairly often. So here's a bit about me and these are a few of my favorite things:

Birch Box for Man or Men, seriously, I got one as gift a few months ago and I love it. I always smell good! My gf likes it because I don't smell that bad anymore plus she gets to use some of the lotions and crap I don't use. Last month I got whiskey stones which in my opinion is great because I like whisky (A LOT)

Supplements, I'm probably one of the biggest meat heads you'll ever meet so I take a dangerous amount of supplements, my favorite company is Cellucor, I love to lift weights.

Coffee, I love coffee, the stronger the better! I recently bought a french press and I love the shit out of it, I'm trying all types of new coffee, so anything dark and/or strong is good with me

Some other random things I like are pizza, football (Dallas Cowboys), sweatpants, baggy nylon shorts, and navy blue/black t-shirts with white designs on them. 

Feel free to check my instagram for all the nonsensical crap I post at tjm182

So, I'm Kevin. I know a lot of you and have no clue who a lot of you are. I'll be twenty-two on Halloween, am in college as an Engljsh/Creative Writing Major at UCF. I take online classes though. I recently moved into a house with some friends. Yeah. Simple stuff.

As far as music goes, I listen to a lot of stuff, and some of it I don't even know why I like it, I just do, and I'm okay with that. My trade list hasn't been updated in god knows how long and my collection has probably doubled since then. I like a lot of post-hardcore, indie-punk, a bit of folk-y rock stuff, a tiny bit of metalcore, some pop-punk (though I'm pretty picky about it), and I have an odd affinity for early-mid 2000's emo/post-hardcore like Recover, From Autumn to Ashes, early the Used, and a handful of others. Some of my all-time favorite bands are Circa Survive, Murder by Death (too two), Taking Back Sunday, Manchester Lrchestra, older Say Anything, Dance Gavin Danxe, and a lot more. Lately I've been really into River City Extension, Dear & the Headlights, the whole Dance Gavin Dance scene, but that's just a tiny fraction of my music tastes. Most of the records that pop up they I want, I isually buy, but it's been meh lately with money and all. I've missed out on some of the HT stuff and a few of the more pricey represses of stuff I could never get ahold of. Hopefully I can remedy that soon.

As far as movies and TV goes, my favorite movies are Bokndock Saints, the Kevin Smith Jeesey movies, the oroifinal Romero zombie flicks, Sucker Punch, Donnie Darko, basically weird-ass movies. TV shows? I love gritty crime dramas and just more gritty shows in general. Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Back, Justified, Hell on Wheels, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, and probably more. I also love Doctor Who, though, and I liked How I Met Your Mother and still watch Big Bang Theory.

I'm not much of a reader, but anything by Whitman would be really cool cuz I can never find a cheap copy of Leaves of Grass. I do love most romantic-era writers, and the 20th century big ones like Faulkner and Fitzgerald and their cohorts.

Art is pretty cool, too. I mostly like band art from the bands I listen to.

I just recently started smoking hookah. So anything hookah/shisha related at all would be pretty awesome since I don't get to go to the tobacco store too often. I also started drinking more over the last year or so. I'm not a huge fan of beer, but I'm down to try new/weird types. Liquor is mostly my thing. Especially whiskey. :D Oh, cigars and cigarillos are awesome too, on occasion.

Umumum. That's all I can really come up with. Hopefully it helped whoever my person is!

Hey, what's up. Sorry for the tardiness Santa, I've had some stuff going on recently.

Name's Brandon, I'm 23 and live in Arizona. I'm a pretty easy-going dude and there isn't a whole lot I don't like so don't worry about disappointing, it's nigh impossible. 

As far as music goes, I run the gamut but I mostly stay in the indie/alternative realm. Favorites are City & Colour, Circa Survive, Mutemath, fun., Jose Gonzalez, Bon Iver (anything by Justin Vernon, really), etc. etc. My tradelist is always up to date so it's a pretty good representation. I have a toooon of records and am fortunate enough to have a career that allows me to pretty much own the records I want, which I understand makes shopping for me a pain. I'm always down to try some new stuff if I already own all your ideas.  

For fun, this year I've started to read a few comics to pass the time but I'm definitely not hardcore and don't know a whole lot about the culture. I've kept up with new 52 Justice League, Batman, and Wonder Woman, but I've read nothing else although I am interested. Generally speaking though, I really enjoy reading but I can't stand sci-fi or fantasy. I read a lot of books by comedians and a lot of science and health stuff, mostly relating to human sexuality which is endlessly fascinating. I love comedy a lot, it's the lionshare of what I read/watch/listen to. I don't follow any sports except for soccer, specifically the USMNT and MLS. Teams are the Seattle Sounders and New England Revolution. I enjoy art prints, I'm really into patterns and minimalist designs. Parks and Rec, New Girl, Mad Men. 

I don't drink or smoke, I rarely watch movies. I'm really excited to just be participating. Thanks Santa.

So, I'm Kevin. I know a lot of you and have no clue who a lot of you are. I'll be twenty-two on Halloween, am in college as an Engljsh/Creative Writing Major at UCF. I take online classes though. I recently moved into a house with some friends. Yeah. Simple stuff.

I'm graduating in December as an English/Creative Writing major!  Neat!

since my posts usually go unanswered or unnnoticed in this board, people might not see what i've written. so for those paying attention, if you're secret santa hasn't written anything, PM me and i'll be sure to contact them directly. if they haven't done it, make your best judgement and send them what you think they'd like. 

since my posts usually go unanswered or unnnoticed in this board, people might not see what i've written. so for those paying attention, if you're secret santa hasn't written anything, PM me and i'll be sure to contact them directly. if they haven't done it, make your best judgement and send them what you think they'd like. 

And you might want to fix that you did the update on 10/13, not 11/13!