Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

thanks SO much SS! i love saddle creek so this is pretty great. I actually haven't heard any of this stuff, so i'm excited to check it out. i do love me some LOST and I was actually a philosophy minor in college so you nailed that one too haha.

Uw1SoyR.jpg

my guess is jtcohenour since you're from nebraska!?!? 

thanks a bunch dude!! :)

thanks SO much SS! i love saddle creek so this is pretty great. I actually haven't heard any of this stuff, so i'm excited to check it out. i do love me some LOST and I was actually a philosophy minor in college so you nailed that one too haha.

Uw1SoyR.jpg

Guilty as charged!  

I was hoping you'd like the records, etc.  The guys at Saddle Creek were amazing.  I actually brought your dead format list in with me and they helped me pick stuff out.  I'm more of a punk guy so I'm not real familiar with many of the artists you listen to.  I was a big Lost fan as well and thought the book was cool.  I hope you enjoy everything and have a great x-mas.

Guilty as charged!  

I was hoping you'd like the records, etc.  The guys at Saddle Creek were amazing.  I actually brought your dead format list in with me and they helped me pick stuff out.  I'm more of a punk guy so I'm not real familiar with many of the artists you listen to.  I was a big Lost fan as well and thought the book was cool.  I hope you enjoy everything and have a great x-mas.

yayy! that's awesome, i was wondering if you got the stuff straight from the shop. very cool! that's definitely on my vinyl bucket list to make it up there at some point. merry christmas to you as well!

I just got 3 boxes from my SS. Will wait to open them on the day before thanksgiving which is my 30th birthday since my bday is usually crappy and everyone always forgets. so I'll have something to look forward other than my gfs (probably way way awesome) gift

Just gotta say: I love this thread and seeing what everyone is getting.

same!

i kinda wish people would write out what they got as folks have tended to do in the past. it can be a little hard to see the full extent of all that awesomeness in the pics. maybe that's just me though haha.

i'll be waiting to open mine on xmas since it's probably going to be the only non-gift-card gift i get that day. i waited last year and it was definitely worth it to drunkenly (and very excitedly) finally dig into my SS package at the end of an otherwise lackluster xmas day. but in the meantime, seeing what everyone else is getting has been great. i probably check this thread for package updates more than i do my actual mailbox for actual packages haha.

Uw1SoyR.jpg

Oh man I'm a sucker for bright eyes and cursive . And lost. Great gift!!!!!!!

if anyone hasn't received a gift by the 10th of dec please let me know. apparently a lot of people on here haven't communicated with me if they've surpassed the deadline. it happens every year. i'm laxed about lateness, but i also want to know about around what time you will send so i have an idea. i assume like years past, people will send without letting me know of any info (it's already happened this year). if you get your package, please let me know. it'll make things easier for me tracking stuff due to someone's laziness. 

also thanks for the people who have let me know about tracking or any late shipments. i really appreciate it. 

- mike