Thom Yorke - Tomorrow's Modern Boxes ( Deluxe White Vinyl )

Guest deleted

Ok if they were in stores...how much were they? More or less than online? That is what started this line of discussion after all.

In all fairness XL used the term Deluxe Edition for the variant for AMOK....but does it really matter at this point where stuff was available? That album is gone and done with...onto new music! Thankfully Thom continues to pump out solid album after solid album! 

There are NO FURTHER DETAILS with regard to another pressing at this moment so those asking and if at all slightly worried about not getting a copy just suck it up and buy it! 

Chances of a standard edition are probably likely in the future...But someone would have to put it out, like XL or Capital...because as far as we can tell this is self-released...

I got a receipt from Paypal but the web page showed me an error, I hope it went through properly.

I should've gotten another kind of conformation besides Paypal?

*Edit: Their order tracking link just bounce you back to the Vinyl page ( http://store.tomorrowsmodernboxes.com/OrderTracking/ ) so I can't even check my order status...

Did anyone else experience this kind of problem?

I got a receipt from Paypal but the web page showed me an error, I hope it went through properly.

I should've gotten another kind of conformation besides Paypal?

*Edit: Their order tracking link just bounce you back to the Vinyl page ( http://store.tomorrowsmodernboxes.com/OrderTracking/ ) so I can't even check my order status...

Did anyone else experience this kind of problem?

I got a Paypal error but my order didn't go through. Just paid with a credit card and it went fine. 

Did you get an order number on the Paypal receipt? The order tracking link is broken, yeah.

For people on the fence about a $50 LP, I'm quite positive this will receive a non-limited bare-bones release at some point. Didn't that King of Limbs special package go up before the standard one?

Yeah but IIRC, just like with In Rainbows, the single LP of KoL was mastered from the CD and the newspaper edition was not.

Yeah but IIRC, just like with In Rainbows, the single LP of KoL was mastered from the CD and the newspaper edition was not.

From the CD? Where did you get this info?

Or are you saying from the same source as the CD? Because from the CD and from the CD source are two very different things.

I got a Paypal error but my order didn't go through. Just paid with a credit card and it went fine. 

Did you get an order number on the Paypal receipt? The order tracking link is broken, yeah.

Yeah, I got an order number, I've just sent them an email asking them if it's okay including the order number, hopefully it went through.

I have both the deluxe IR and KOL and their standard pressings. Can't tell the difference for IR, but the KOL single disc sounds terrible compared to the Deluxe.  That being said, I haven't seen any source info for either and the DR database info on these albums is incomplete. I don't think anyone knows for certain.

In Rainbows and The King Of Limbs are 2XLP and 2X10", respectively. Both are 45rpm. Of course they sound better than their single disc 33rpm counterparts. But to to assume the master source was the CD based on that information alone is ludicrous.