PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

luckily my store is kind of close by. So I just check in once I see Travis' store list and deal with them face to face about things. The one time I called on an item, I had a deal like that too Valeriano

Yeah I probably should have gone over and checked, but I couldn't do that every day considering they're a half hour away and I have work and classes every day throughout the week, and am preparing for finals now :( . But it's all good. I just wish the one store didn't tell me to keep calling back when they had no intention of selling them to anyone lol.

I'm having the same issues with my store. They've taken my name and number down twice! I've been put on hold for 20+ minutes and then hung up on. Finally I called back and just said in a really happy tone "hey I was just put on hold for 20 minutes and then hung up on, all I need to know is if you have a certain vinyl record in stock". Finally someone looked, didn't find it, but told me they'd take my info and ask the person who takes care of orders to get back with me. I honestly think they either don't care or want it for themselves at this point. lol

luckily my store is kind of close by. So I just check in once I see Travis' store list and deal with them face to face about things. The one time I called on an item, I had a deal like that too Valeriano

Unfortunately the only HT stores that sell vinyl are hours away from me. The store that I was calling is in western MA where i grew up and my parents still live. I just wanted to have them hold one then have my parents grab it for me. I wish it was a simple as walking in!

The closest store in my area has 2, they are putting both on hold for me. I'm keeping one, but it's a 35 mile drive. If someone wants the other you have to pay right away, and maybe throw in a few bucks for gas. The first person to message me will get dibs. But you must be able to pay right away via paypal. Either as a gift or pay any PayPal fees. These are $26.50 plus tax and shipping so $34 plus what you can for gas.

This came in the mail today:

20141206_141600.jpg

Was really surprised with the win. I just went for a "wow, impressive collection" factor instead of creativity. SSpeck, totally liked your idea, it WAS really creative. However, you know your account is private right? I don't think they even saw it.  Otherwise I think you would have had a good chance.

Good luck to everyone who participated in your next contest. 

The closest store in my area has 2, they are putting both on hold for me. I'm keeping one, but it's a 35 mile drive. If someone wants the other you have to pay right away, and maybe throw in a few bucks for gas. The first person to message me will get dibs. But you must be able to pay right away via paypal. Either as a gift or pay any PayPal fees. These are $26.50 plus tax and shipping so $34 plus what you can for gas.

And just sold

This came in the mail today:

20141206_141600.jpg

Was really surprised with the win. I just went for a "wow, impressive collection" factor instead of creativity. SSpeck, totally liked your idea, it WAS really creative. However, you know your account is private right? I don't think they even saw it. Otherwise I think you would have had a good chance.

Good luck to everyone who participated in your next contest.

thanks man! I'm not sure how that all worked. Maybe because they were tagged they could see it? I have no idea haha. I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. Looks great!

I have not used my Skype call from the last album. Anyone interested in making an offer to talk to these guys?

Is that something that you can sell? I doubt anyone would be willing to pay the $750 it originally cost. Also, that was over 2 years ago, why didn't you ever claim it? That's a lot of money to never do it.

Is that something that you can sell? I doubt anyone would be willing to pay the $750 it originally cost. Also, that was over 2 years ago, why didn't you ever claim it? That's a lot of money to never do it.

Circa Survive asked $750 for a Skype call? Was that for charity?

I didn't ask for $750, and I was always busy to do it with their touring schedule. I have their manager's contact info and have stayed in touch about it. Now I really don't care about it.

The $750 was for the wooden box set, with hand written lyrics and a painted cover.

I didn't ask for $750, and I was always busy to do it with their touring schedule. I have their manager's contact info and have stayed in touch about it. Now I really don't care about it.

The $750 was for the wooden box set, with hand written lyrics and a painted cover.

I wasn't really trying to get on your ass about trying to sell it as much as I was just curious as to why it was never used at that level of cost. Though now I am curious as to what this would go for.