Descendents - Cool to Be You - Fat classics repress

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/672

Descendents - Cool to Be You - clear vinyl

Was posted in the fat wreck preorder thread but I feel like it deserves its own because...chances are you're not one of the 197 owners of the light blue. Not sure if it's a PO or not.

What's everyone fav Descendents LP? 

For me it's hard to pick. Either Everything Sucks or Milo for me

I Don't Want to Grow Up, but Everything Sucks is a close second. Then Cool to Be You, which reminds me.. I need to buy this repress, but I know I'm going to put it off until it's sold out. Shit.

Edit: Also, haven't color LPs from Fat usually been $16? If so, props to them for doing whatever they did to cut off that extra dollar. Very punk. 

Picked this up, always room in my collection for more Descendents stuff/represses.

What's everyone fav Descendents LP? 

For me it's hard to pick. Either Everything Sucks or Milo for me

Everything Sucks is a flawless record imo. But my two favorite Descendents songs of all time are on ALL ("Coolidge" and Clean Sheets").

Cool to be you has been my go to for years. It's just, fun. But can we all agree that we celebrate ALL of the Descendents?

I was really bored with it when it initially came out, seemed like such a let down after 'Merican and Everything Sucks.  I ended up picking up a copy a few years ago and found myself enjoying a lot more.  I still think it's the weakest album they've released, but it's still pretty damn good.

I own the blue vinyl but I ordered this to maintain Descendents completion. It's easily their worst record but their worst record is better than many band's best record.

Also it is a scientific fact that Milo Goes to College is their best album. That is also one of the greatest punk rock albums of all time, ever!

Thanks to the OP for posting this or else I'd have likely missed out!

It's easily their worst record but their worst record is better than many band's best 

I don't know.  I'd say Enjoy! was the worst, but then I'm just not such a huge fan of fart jokes.

I read over and over in their AMA not too long ago that they're heading into the studio so I'm super stoked for what they come up with.