The STAR WARS Thread

slinch

• 3 weeks later...

I just got tickets for the midnight showing at the only theater around I could find with tickets still. Dragging my non-Star Wars fan friend with me. This will probably be the most stressful night of my life but oh well.

I feel like the line will be bigger the earlier the show. I wish I didn't work swing or I would try to make it to a 9:00 showing on Thursday. I have been talking about Star Wars at work for the past like 8 months and everyone would know what I am up to if I called in that day.

Couldn't be happier that I managed to snag tickets at the only theater I know of with reserved seating in my area.

Have watched 1-5 in the past few weeks with my girlfriend in preparation. Have to find time between now and Friday to watch 6 and we'll be all set :)

Same here, I just have Episode 6 left to go.

Have watched 1-5 in the past few weeks with my girlfriend in preparation. Have to find time between now and Friday to watch 6 and we'll be all set :)

Watched 1 - 4 so far, still need to watch 5&6 this week.

Hoping the 2am showing Friday will have less people, but that is probably wishful thinking.