Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

Shit now I am gonna have to grab the ( ) reissue since I have the original and 2nd press...damn completist goal I set for Sigur Ros...speaking of which anyone have the UK RSD 10 they did, its the only thing I am missing?

An RSD 10"? What is this? I don't know anything about it. Is it the Varúð or Ekki Mukk? Those are the only recent-ish 10"s that I know of but I didn't think either were RSD releases.

Does anyone have any details on the actual pressing. Have they been remastered? Reworked art or packaging? If I own these on vinyl already is there any reason for me to buy them?

I don't think anyone has those details yet, but I would guess probably not. If you already have them, most likely these will be nearly identical.

Really excited about this now. I wonder if "A Good Beginning" refers to Agaetis Byrjun (its translated name) or the reissue campaign. I know that there was supposed to be an anniversary edition of Agaetis a few years back but nothing came of that. Any unreleased stuff off of Agaetis and ( ) excites me. Deluxe vinyl editions would be nice!

Hopefully more info comes in the next couple days. 

selling this to pay for more of the reissues out this year

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121534919655?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Seriously? Your first three posts are all to sell this fucking blanket?

Alright so it looks like Von and Agaetis Byrjun are definitely coming out on February 17. Some preorders went up.

Insound: Von | Agaetis Byrjun

Soundstage Direct: Von | Agaetis Byrjun

Music Direct: Von

Elusive Disc: Von | Agaetis Byrjun

Interesting note on the Insound page: "150 gram vinyl with back catalog insert sheet and MP3 coupon."

So maybe they are reissuing the whole back catalog. Takk?Takk?Takk?Takk?

If you are willing to buy some sort of deluxe edition for Agaetis Byrjun I'd hold off on preordering. Seems like Sigur Ros is going to announce something very soon! 

Alright so it looks like Von and Agaetis Byrjun are definitely coming out on February 17. Some preorders went up.

Insound: Von | Agaetis Byrjun

Soundstage Direct: Von | Agaetis Byrjun

Music Direct: Von

Elusive Disc: Von | Agaetis Byrjun

Interesting note on the Insound page: "150 gram vinyl with back catalog insert sheet and MP3 coupon."

So maybe they are reissuing the whole back catalog. Takk?Takk?Takk?Takk?

If you are willing to buy some sort of deluxe edition for Agaetis Byrjun I'd hold off on preordering. Seems like Sigur Ros is going to announce something very soon! 

I'm glad this is happening.  I've had the box for quite a few years and don't need some of this stuff, but I'm happy that it'll be readily available again.