ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

It's kind of funny looking back now,  Ross supporting getting the Something Corporate greatest hits pressing pulled from SRC because they were going to press it without the bands consent...

Yeah, because it could've messed with his sales!

I immediately tweeted Andrew about it  when I got the SRC email about it and he responded to me saying that is was going to interfere with upcoming pressings. 

It would be great if Travis started getting shit for working with Ross as well.

He doesn't care. He asked in the Hot Topic thread if people could take the Ross talk out. Travis is willing to make Hot Topic money from Ross' releases but doesn't want to be associated with him - makes sense.

When I approached Travis about doing a HT exclusive Aquabats vinyl splatter series, he turned his laptop screen toward me and said "To prove you aren't a VC cop, sell one of the test presses for $100+ on eBay without telling the band." I refused. So, Travis snapped his fingers and his muscle emerged from the shadows and dragged me out. It was a harrowing experience.

When I approached Travis about doing a HT exclusive Aquabats vinyl splatter series, he turned his laptop screen toward me and said "To prove you aren't a VC cop, sell one of the test presses for $100+ on eBay without telling the band." I refused. So, Travis snapped his fingers and his muscle emerged from the shadows and dragged me out. It was a harrowing experience.

Might be your best one yet.