Death Cab For Cutie - Kintsugi (Out March 31st!)

For any Canadians most shops I asked said this was not made available to them and would be pretty expensive to import in. The only shop in TO that had it was Rotate This and it was blacks only and I think $35 loonies. I guess what I am saying is that if you want coloured you better not rely on your local shops for this one.

I want to get married. This sounds delightful.

That does sound delightful. What doesn't is when you divorce and she claims that she deserves a bunch of the records even though she would play them on her own like once a year. And now you're slowly trying to rebuy them, you know the ones that haven't gone out of print...goddammit.

For any Canadians most shops I asked said this was not made available to them and would be pretty expensive to import in. The only shop in TO that had it was Rotate This and it was blacks only and I think $35 loonies. I guess what I am saying is that if you want coloured you better not rely on your local shops for this one.

Ugh. I was hoping to save a few bucks and buy it at a local shop, and still score a coloured copy. Looks like my hopes are dashed.

That does sound delightful. What doesn't is when you divorce and she claims that she deserves a bunch of the records even though she would play them on her own like once a year. And now you're slowly trying to rebuy them, you know the ones that haven't gone out of print...goddammit.

No marriage without a record contract!

No marriage without a record contract!

Where were you 10 years ago? It's not a total loss, I was sort of tricky about some of them. "Oh sure take the Joy Division full lengths, I'll be fine with Still and Substance (the ones that are out of print)". Plus no more Wang Chung on my shelf, so my Rocky Votolato and Waxwing records are next to each other, as they should be.

Where were you 10 years ago? It's not a total loss, I was sort of tricky about some of them. "Oh sure take the Joy Division full lengths, I'll be fine with Still and Substance (the ones that are out of print)". Plus no more Wang Chung on my shelf, so my Rocky Votolato and Waxwing records are next to each other, as they should be.

If a girl stole my Rocky / Waxwing records, I would find myself on death row fairly quick.

Ugh. I was hoping to save a few bucks and buy it at a local shop, and still score a coloured copy. Looks like my hopes are dashed.

Yeah, it's been on the shelf at Rotate since at least Saturday when I was in there. Didn't notice if it was black or coloured since I figured the entire initial run was coloured. 

They're playing the Sony Centre in May, so maybe they'll be selling coloured copies at the show?