Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

source?

would love to get this for my old man

Saw it today. I'm friendly with my local shop owner and was there today when it came with their UPS shipment. They got 1 copy. Like I said, it's a white label/white jacket 12" with his signature on the album label. Not sure of the song. There was a letter in the mailer instructing them to take a pic of the customer who finds it with the record on RSD.

just saw this on brooklynvegan.  Being a huge PJ fan im def grabbing this.  Not sure if this is old news, but I personally just found out

Speaking of fictional bands from Cameron Crowe movies, Citizen Dick, the fictional band from Singles, is getting a non-fictional 7" release for Record Store Day (4/18). The A-side features "Touch Me I'm Dick" (based -- in case it wasn't obvious -- on Mudhoney's "Touch Me I'm Sick") and the B-side features a quote from the film etched into the vinyl. The actual people who recorded the Citizen Dick song are Pearl Jam members Eddie Vedder, Stone Gossard, and Jeff Ament.

Saw it today. I'm friendly with my local shop owner and was there today when it came with their UPS shipment. They got 1 copy. Like I said, it's a white label/white jacket 12" with his signature on the album label. Not sure of the song. There was a letter in the mailer instructing them to take a pic of the customer who finds it with the record on RSD.

By label, do you mean on the jacket of the record? Wonder if stores will hide it in with the RSD stuff or if they'd just throw it in another subsection in the various stores.