Tom Delonge Leaves Blink-182

Then why bother playing more songs about dicks & farts when you are over 40 years old?  Mark & Travis HAVE to play these songs so bad they can't sleep at night?  So much that they rather replace the 3rd member of the band than to sit back and collect all of these royalties you speak of?

I call bullshit.

Because nostalgia.  I was in a semi-successful band when I was in my early twenties and I still miss the feeling of playing shows and watching a room filled with strangers singing along.  Mind you, we weren't even a tenth of the scale of what Blink is, but the feeling they get of bringing so much joy to the masses, I doubt money is equated into it. 

people love them a lot. Is it too far fetched that they love their fans right back? this 30 year old guy wants to hear a song about his girlfriend bringing him burritos still and there's nothing wrong with that.

You sir are a man of the people and I applaud your words.

Bro you like blink 182?

I'm sure he likes Tom-182. I don't know of any fan out there that really wants him to go back after those press releases and interviews came out. I'm a longtime fan and I want him gone too. Let Mark and Travis actually get the band moving and have a real future without 1/3 of the band preventing it