PO: Gin Blossoms - LIVE IN CONCERT

gmoney

I don't even know what to say. I'm surprised this isn't an Enjoy the Ride joint.

SIDE A
1. Learning The Hard Way
2. Until I Fall Away
3. Someday Soon
4. Found Out About You
5. Long Time Gone

SIDE B
1. Allison Road
2. Lost Horizons
3. Til I Hear It From You
4. Hey Jealousy
5. Rocket Man 
6. Follow You Down

Limited Edition colored vinyl pressing - available in both green and clear vinyl - of the Gin Blossom's first ever official live album featuring the hits Follow You Down, Till I Hear It From You and many more fan favorites! 

Amazon - $21.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SKFJJVI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00SKFJJVI&linkCode=as2&tag=kersjour-20&linkId=UDFQTQLQN4OYDWQR

I saw the Gin Blossoms a couple years ago at the county fair. No joke, they sounded great. Way better than Everclear. Who were terrible. 

i went to that tour and i agree. gin blossoms were the best band on the bill. they sounded great and the singer met everyone who signed up to be a bone marrow donor after their set.

i wasn't allowed to sign up bc of my blood disorder so i failed lol.

i went to that tour and i agree. gin blossoms were the best band on the bill. they sounded great and the singer met everyone who signed up to be a bone marrow donor after their set.

i wasn't allowed to sign up bc of my blood disorder so i failed lol.

That's actually kind of totally awesome (not you having a blood disorder, the who singer meeting bone marrow donor signups).

But weird that a live album is showing up on vinyl...anyone know if this is a recording from the 90s or newer?

That's actually kind of totally awesome (not you having a blood disorder, the who singer meeting bone marrow donor signups).

But weird that a live album is showing up on vinyl...anyone know if this is a recording from the 90s or newer?

Recorded July 18, 2008
North Lawrence, Ohio

Just saw PO: Gin Blossoms and thought we'd finally get a press of the My New Miserable Experience and Congratulations I'm Sorry. So many other great 90's albums have gotten repress and I've been waiting on those. My New Miserable Experience and The Wallflowers' Bringing Down the Horse are definitely at the top of my list to press from that era.

I got to see these guys on my birthday a few years ago and it was a lot of fun, so maybe I'll pick this up. Maybe.

I freaking love the Gin Blossoms, but there is no way I would really feel the need to listen to this more than once.

There's some irony to paying $22 for a live recording that will feature an audience of "fans" that are seeing them for free at some state fair.

This would have been a really sweet release if they actually ran with that theme and tied it in with the art.

• 1 month later...

Just saw PO: Gin Blossoms and thought we'd finally get a press of the My New Miserable Experience and Congratulations I'm Sorry. So many other great 90's albums have gotten repress and I've been waiting on those. My New Miserable Experience and The Wallflowers' Bringing Down the Horse are definitely at the top of my list to press from that era.

I got to see these guys on my birthday a few years ago and it was a lot of fun, so maybe I'll pick this up. Maybe.

I should be careful with what I say though because Ross might start up Enjoy the 90s Records or something and do straight CD to vinyl pressings.

Careful, they could make it from the 2002 remaster (which is loud as shit/peak limited and generally inferior to the 1992/93 CDs).

Also, eat a dick A&M.  "This has been remastered at 24-bit 96khz from them master tapes"  THEN FUCKED WITH TO BE LOUD AND DYNAMIC-LESS.

I love the Gin Blossoms... but how you gonna call yourselves the Gin Blossoms when you fired your alcoholic principal songwriter (who committed suicide thereafter) and then fire your alcoholic drummer and release a mediocre album?